Re: Most interesting animal action

Edward Dolan

> "Ken C. M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Whats the most amazing thing you've seen an animal do while out cycling?

> A squirrel somehow ran into my wheel, got spun around, and then flung off.
> My husband wouldn't believe it happened except someone on Mike J's site
> described the same phenomenon. I don't know if the squirrel lived to tell
> the tale, though.

Just another reason for slowing down when around children and small animals.
But Claire would rather keep her speed up and damn the small animals for
getting in her way. She is nothing but a squirrel murderer. In short, she is
a monster and not worthy to be a woman at all. Yes, this is what cycling
does to women. It makes them as evil as us men. Beware of Claire! She is a
killer female - a regular black widow.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Edward Dolan wrote:
> Just another reason for slowing down when around children and small animals.
> But Claire would rather keep her speed up and damn the small animals for
> getting in her way. She is nothing but a squirrel murderer. In short, she is
> a monster and not worthy to be a woman at all. Yes, this is what cycling
> does to women. It makes them as evil as us men. Beware of Claire! She is a
> killer female - a regular black widow.

Claire did the squirrel a favor. As a Klingon squirrel, it was
undergoing its 'Rite of Ascension' ceremony and was given the usual
'attack and cling to wheel of passing cyclist' ritual as part of the
process.

No harm done.

Best,

James

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 01:18:52 -0500, "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Claire Petersky" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> "Ken C. M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> Whats the most amazing thing you've seen an animal do while out cycling?

>> A squirrel somehow ran into my wheel, got spun around, and then flung off.
>> My husband wouldn't believe it happened except someone on Mike J's site
>> described the same phenomenon. I don't know if the squirrel lived to tell
>> the tale, though.

>Just another reason for slowing down when around children and small animals.
>But Claire would rather keep her speed up and damn the small animals for
>getting in her way. She is nothing but a squirrel murderer. In short, she is
>a monster and not worthy to be a woman at all. Yes, this is what cycling
>does to women. It makes them as evil as us men. Beware of Claire! She is a
>killer female - a regular black widow.
>
>Regards,
>
>Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

I guess with the SSI check and all, you've got time for all this?

Ron

"RonSonic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 01:18:52 -0500, "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>"Claire Petersky" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...
>>> "Ken C. M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...
>>>

>>> A squirrel somehow ran into my wheel, got spun around, and then flung
>>> off.
>>> My husband wouldn't believe it happened except someone on Mike J's site
>>> described the same phenomenon. I don't know if the squirrel lived to
>>> tell
>>> the tale, though.

>>Just another reason for slowing down when around children and small
>>animals.
>>But Claire would rather keep her speed up and damn the small animals for
>>getting in her way. She is nothing but a squirrel murderer. In short, she
>>is
>>a monster and not worthy to be a woman at all. Yes, this is what cycling
>>does to women. It makes them as evil as us men. Beware of Claire! She is a
>>killer female - a regular black widow.
>>
>>Regards,
>>
>>Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

> I guess with the SSI check and all, you've got time for all this?
>
> Ron

Well, Claire is as busy as a bee what with her teaching duties and her
gallivanting to San Francisco and New York City and yet she seems to have
plenty of time to post her inanities. I will keep a close eye on her and not
let her get too far afield. And I shall never fail to remind her that she is
a woman and we here on RBM expect her to behave like a woman. The last thing
we need is a woman who behaves like Ron and me.

Just because she lives in Seattle is no reason for her to become a crazy
squirrel killer.