Re: Motorama 2005 results

I've added some more pics to http://gallery.unicyclist.com/album488

They are pics of us partying though. Me, Joe, Nick, Joey, Dan, Ben,
Kyle, Joel and Jordan were in the same hotel and had a ball. We took
over the hotel and went in the pool and sauna and drank all night. Was a
good time.

--
TheObieOne3226

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)

"Obie is definately a trend setter, I got in to unicycling because of
him, and came here because of him" - KJ-52

"try not to annoy the great Obie, for he is better than us." - Murde
Mental

merrill wrote:
> *43 Ryan Atkins
> 37 Ben Plotkin-Swing
> 35 Joey Cohn
> 29 Joel Burgess
> 24 Jeff Prosa
> 20 Trip Glazer
> 18 Nick Mullen
> 17 Brian Maw
> 17 John Glazer
> 16 Nick DiJohn
> 16 Christopher Musco
> 15 Kyle Grasso
> 14 Joe Merrill
> 14 Kevin O'Brien
> 14 Chris Wonderly
> 13 Cameron Musco
> 13 Jordan Brown
> 11 Joseph Graff
> 11 Frank Brown
> 9 Wolfgang Henner Bichler
> 9 Mike Carroll
> 8 Dave Kimmel *

Who came in 1st - 7th, 10th, 12th, 19th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, etc.? And why
weren't they included in your list of results? Isn't it at least
customary to reveal 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place? Or am I somehow misreading
the results?

--
HardcoreCokerRider - Skateparks, MTB & Urban Insanity
HardcoreCokerRider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8529

Denali wrote:
> *Not too sure if you're being sarcarstic but I think the numbers refer
> to the points scored by the guys......i.e. Ryan Atkins scored 43
> etc.........He came 1st since he scored the most..... *

:eek: My "results" mindset was locked on 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd
place, etc.! That obviously makes perfect sense now that you've pointed
it out. I'm new at all this Trials stuff... never looked at results
before. How many Sections were there (Max score possible)?

--
HardcoreCokerRider - Skateparks, MTB & Urban Insanity
HardcoreCokerRider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8529

TheObieOne3226

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)

"Obie is definately a trend setter, I got in to unicycling because of
him, and came here because of him" - KJ-52

"try not to annoy the great Obie, for he is better than us." - Murde
Mental

In addition to standard Uni Trials, maybe we can hold a Rolling Trials
competition at Motorama one year....

we could call it "Roll-O-Rama!" There certainly would be LOTS of
excellent talent already there, some of whom may be interested in
competing in the Rolling Trials competition as well.

--
HardcoreCokerRider - Skateparks, MTB & Urban Insanity
HardcoreCokerRider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8529

I forget to thank Kris Holm for his kind donation of prizes and
Unicycle.com for the prizes and support in the purchase of lumber to
build the course.

Thanks also to those of you who came on Friday to help build the course
- it couldn't have been done without you!

Joe

--
merrill

merrill's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/818