Re: Mountain biker killed by bear in BC

Mike Vandeman wrote:

> Your death threat is duly notes. And turned over to the authorities.

So Mikey, has anyone turned you in for the snare wire threats and traps
for bikes you advocate all the time or the water poisoning at that last
race that 'you' seem to know so damn much about??

Where is that 'homeland' security we keep hearing about?

Mike

> On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 04:44:57 GMT, "Jeff Strickland"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...

>>> Your death threat is duly notes. And turned over to the authorities.

>>POINT OF ORDER
>>I don't know who Mike is talking about here, those are not my words. Since
>>Mike is known to cross post, my guess is that somebody replied to me and
>>trimmed the group he posts from ...

> It's "john" <[email protected]>. Learn to read!

Better idea, you should learn to post ...

"Bruce Jensen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Jul 24, 5:02 pm, "Jeff Strickland" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> I'm not concerned with the welfare of the bear, sorry.

> I am sorry too. That is the attitude of too many people in this
> world. It also carries over to other humans.

I am not in a position to harm bears, and if there is a report that somebody
thought is was necessary then I have to take that report at face value. If
killing a bear means saving a human, then the bear dies.

>> I am concerned with the outlandish lies of Michael J Vandeman that are
>> told
>> in furtherance of the lie that says we should all stay at home and watch
>> nature programs on TV instead of getting a first-hand experience.
>>
>> Mike will tell you that his agenda is bike tires, but it is really
>> rubber.
>> Rubber belongs on cement, not dirt. That is Mike's real agenda.

> I agree.

You agree that it is his agenda, or you agree with his agenda?

>>Alternatively, if I was the woman that they were looking for, I'm sure I
>>would not want to be eaten. Bears are soooooo selfish ...

> BS. She was only protecting her cubs. That's UN-selfish. DUH!

You are soooo stupid! The bear we are talking about is reported to have
weighed only 120 pounds, it was a very young bear.

On Jul 25, 7:54 am, "Jeff Strickland" <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> Mike will tell you that his agenda is bike tires, but it is really
> >> rubber.
> >> Rubber belongs on cement, not dirt. That is Mike's real agenda.

> > I agree.

> You agree that it is his agenda, or you agree with his agenda?

The first completely, the second partly...but I won't get into that
now, because with you I would have an intelligent discussion, but with
Mike it will turn into a spitting match.

In a furtherance of this thread's story, here is a news bulletin. It
really sheds little light on whether the cyclist was actually riding
or stationary when attacked. That could make a difference; but that
fact may never be known. In any case, it pays to be prepared in bear
country. I still find the whole thing a little suspicious, but I
wasn't there...

Bruce Jensen
****************

>>Autopsy shows bear killed cyclist

CanWest News Service
Published: Wednesday, July 25, 2007
A Calgary woman was indeed killed by a black bear as she was mountain
biking, an autopsy has found.

All signs pointed to Robin Kochorek being killed by the bear Saturday
or Sunday, but Tuesday's autopsy made it definitive.

"The pathologist confirmed the bear was responsible for her death,"
said B.C. conservation officer Paul Visentin.

The results make Kochorek the Panorama Resort area's first victim of a
fatal bear mauling. She had been found halfway down the mountain
Sunday being guarded by a small, brown-nosed black bear about half a
km off Panorama's marked trails.

Visentin said he didn't yet know whether the autopsy shed any light on
whether she was attacked from behind.

Meanwhile, at Panorama on Tuesday, Kochorek's death wasn't changing
much for any of the mountain bikers venturing into the wilderness.

The Kochorek family said they still have many questions about the 31-
year-old speech language pathologist's death, including why the
cycling trails remained open despite reports of an aggressive bear in
the vicinity on the day of the incident.<<

I guess its your thread so you can take it as you wish. but your still a
retard.
so when are they going to come knock on my door?

hope your not really loking for a response from him...lol

"Mike Romain" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Mike Vandeman wrote:
>
>> Your death threat is duly notes. And turned over to the authorities.

> So Mikey, has anyone turned you in for the snare wire threats and traps
> for bikes you advocate all the time or the water poisoning at that last
> race that 'you' seem to know so damn much about??
>
> Where is that 'homeland' security we keep hearing about?
>
> Mike

> On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 04:47:03 GMT, "Jeff Strickland"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> That's incredibly selfish. If you were in the bear's position, you
>>> wouldn't want to be shot. Humans are the most selfish species in the
>>> world....
>>>

>>Alternatively, if I was the woman that they were looking for, I'm sure I
>>would not want to be eaten. Bears are soooooo selfish ...

> BS. She was only protecting her cubs. That's UN-selfish. DUH!

Guess what, retard. It didn't have any cubs. How come you didn't post on the
2 forestry workers who were attacked in the same area by a grizzly not too
long ago? Why don't you take your little vendetta and move along?

"Jeff Strickland" <[email protected]> wrote in

> "Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 04:44:57 GMT, "Jeff Strickland"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>>"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...

>>>POINT OF ORDER
>>>I don't know who Mike is talking about here, those are not my words.
>>>Since Mike is known to cross post, my guess is that somebody replied
>>>to me and trimmed the group he posts from ...

>> It's "john" <[email protected]>. Learn to read!

> Better idea, you should learn to post ...

Better idea. Learn not to post Mike !

>> Better idea, you should learn to post ...
>>

> Better idea. Learn not to post Mike !

Touche.

I can't help it, and there's no Betty Ford Clinic for the Chronically
Adicted to Posting to Vandeman's Lameness.