Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

RE: Mountain Bikers STILL Don't Get It!

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 2 posts · 519 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
4 February 2005
Last activity
5 February 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
519
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hey everybody, Vandeman's back!

    Considering the subject matter of the vast bulk of recent posts, Mike,
    dear boy, it's jolly good to hear from you. I, for one, look forward to
    the day when once again you're the main source of silliness.

    Chip chip!

    /s

  2. On 4 Feb 2005 11:58:57 -0800, [email hidden] wrote:

    ..Hey everybody, Vandeman's back!
    ..
    ..Considering the subject matter of the vast bulk of recent posts, Mike,
    ..dear boy, it's jolly good to hear from you. I, for one, look forward to
    ..the day when once again you're the main source of silliness.

    Those days are obviously OVER!
    ===
    I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
    humans ("pure habitat"😉. Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
    years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.