Re: Mountain Biking Causes Heart Attacks!

Anthony DeLorenzo

Guest
On Jan 26, 9:46 am, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
> So much for the alleged "health benefits" of mountain biking....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_hoc_ergo_propter_hoc

"Post hoc is a particularly tempting error because temporal sequence
appears to be integral to causality. The fallacy lies in coming to a
conclusion based solely on the order of events, rather than taking
into account other factors that might rule out the connection."

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 12:45:14 -0800 (PST), Anthony DeLorenzo
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Jan 26, 9:46 am, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
>> So much for the alleged "health benefits" of mountain biking....

>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_hoc_ergo_propter_hoc
>
>"Post hoc

It's not "post". It's DURING! DUH!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande