Re: Mountain Biking Speed Record - Speed 110 mph - Downhill......Video Footage

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by NYC XYZ, Apr 17, 2006.

  1. NYC XYZ

    NYC XYZ Guest

    Hail the Heroes! Fights for the fearless and games for the brave!

    Wow, the guy wasn't even on a recumbent!!!!

    And all he had was a helmet! I didn't see any other protective wear.

    I actually flinched at the crash...wow! Even worse than that other one
    with some Euro downhill racing where a guy lost his bike momentarily
    but then landed right on his saddle -- and nuts!