Re: Movie: A lil' Muni

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by forrestunifreak, Dec 9, 2005.

  1. Pfft, you -guys-........ :p

    --
    forrestunifreak

    warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
    it has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
    it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pchycological nudity,
    and traces of peanuts.you cant read this!
    'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

    'Seattle Bike Supply' (http://www.seattlebikesupply.com)

  2. Klaas Bil

    Klaas Bil Guest

    On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 01:09:49 -0600, sevenasterisks wrote:

    >That is pretty amazing. Now work on doing a two footed wheel walk (evil
    >laughter)
    >
    >:)

    I made the same suggestion but I avoided the evil laughter and the :)
    A two footed ww on an UW is theoretically possible and so we should
    expect this to be done some day.

    Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
    --
    "erectile function trumps public image - David Stone, commenting on the importance of seat comfort"

  3. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

  4. Evan Byrne wrote:
    > I have tryed this before. the best iv ever done is a .5 second still
    > stand on the tire.

    ....and then a 10 second moan on the floor ?

    --
    forrestunifreak

    warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
    it has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
    it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pchycological nudity,
    and traces of peanuts.you cant read this!
    'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

    'Seattle Bike Supply' (http://www.seattlebikesupply.com)

  5. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

    forrestunifreak wrote:
    > ....and then a 10 second moan on the floor ?

    No, I was holding onto 2 chairs to get on, so i was inbetween them,
    when i fell i just grabed the chairs and the bc fell.

    --
    Evan Byrne

    "Guns cause crime like flies cause garbage." -Harper
    Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

  6. Sweet vid. I liked it when you jumped that big rock. Nice work, I'd
    make the vid a little longer next time, because I was like, "What?
    It's over already? Noooo!". You've got skill, keep it up. The ww was
    pretty sweet too.

    --
    tyler_cochrane

    your village called, their idiot's missing.
    tyler_cochrane's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10997

  7. mojobo1

    mojobo1 Guest

    wow!!!! i am speachless!.........nice vid! i wonder if BC muni has ever
    been done before... thats swicked dude!

    --
    mojobo1

    I live in my own little world i dont know why becase hey hate me
    here.....:(
    mojobo1's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11304

  8. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

    tyler_cochrane wrote:
    > Sweet vid. I liked it when you jumped that big rock. Nice work, I'd
    > make the vid a little longer next time, because I was like, "What?
    > It's over already? Noooo!". You've got skill, keep it up. The ww was
    > pretty sweet too.

    Thats the point, to keep you wanting more, and to keep the vid to
    consentrated goodness not moterate-song-filling riding.

    --
    Evan Byrne

    "Guns cause crime like flies cause garbage." -Harper
    Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

  9. Klaas Bil

    Klaas Bil Guest

    On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 12:09:03 -0600, Evan Byrne wrote:

    >I have tryed this before. the best iv ever done is a .5 second still
    >stand on the tire.

    5 seconds, see, that looks like you had some control. Now if you could
    relocate your foot during such a stillstand, even if you wiggle it
    only a little bit forward or backward, and stay in control after that,
    it could technically be called two-footed wheel walk. So, you're
    almost there...

    Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
    --
    "erectile function trumps public image - David Stone, commenting on the importance of seat comfort"

  10. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

  11. You may want to read over that one Evan. ;)

    --
    andrew_carter

    ...well that's what i think anyway.
    *'unicycling tips and tutorials' (http://www.unicycle.2ya.com) |
    'my photos and videos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/andrew) |
    '\\"dancing about architecture\\"'
    (http://www.dancingaboutarchitecture.com.au)*

  12. DarkTom

    DarkTom Guest

    Evan Byrne wrote:
    > .5 seconds:
    >

    > 1/5th of a second
    >

    > Half a second
    >

    > Not very long.

    You may be a BC expert, but you need to work on your fractions.

    T.

    --
    DarkTom

    '*_My_Gallery_*' (http://tinyurl.com/9bnux)
    -\"just eat less pies, and then the loads on your seatpost will be
    less.\" - johnhimsworth
    \"i am a girl\" - amanda.gallacher
    \"you could help by not making it look so darn easy.\" - chrashing
    -
    DarkTom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6515

  13. entropy

    entropy Guest

  14. Uh, 1/5th of a second = 1/2 of a second?

    --
    forrestunifreak

    warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
    it has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
    it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pchycological nudity,
    and traces of peanuts.you cant read this!
    'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

    'Seattle Bike Supply' (http://www.seattlebikesupply.com)

  15. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

  16. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

  17. C H O M P !

    --
    forrestunifreak

    warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
    it has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
    it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pchycological nudity,
    and traces of peanuts.you cant read this!
    'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

    'Seattle Bike Supply' (http://www.seattlebikesupply.com)

  18. Klaas Bil

    Klaas Bil Guest

    On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 02:19:35 -0600, ChangingLINKS.com wrote:

    >5 seconds > .5 seconds.

    Oops, I need glasses I guess. Or decrease the resolution on my screen?
    Now 1600 * 1200.

    Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
    --
    "erectile function trumps public image - David Stone, commenting on the importance of seat comfort"