Re: Movie: A lil' Muni

forrestunifreak

Guest
Pfft, you -guys-........ :p

--
forrestunifreak

warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
it has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pchycological nudity,
and traces of peanuts.you cant read this!
'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

'Seattle Bike Supply' (http://www.seattlebikesupply.com)

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 01:09:49 -0600, sevenasterisks wrote:

>That is pretty amazing. Now work on doing a two footed wheel walk (evil
>laughter)
>
>:)

I made the same suggestion but I avoided the evil laughter and the :)
A two footed ww on an UW is theoretically possible and so we should
expect this to be done some day.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
"erectile function trumps public image - David Stone, commenting on the importance of seat comfort"

Evan Byrne wrote:
> I have tryed this before. the best iv ever done is a .5 second still
> stand on the tire.

....and then a 10 second moan on the floor ?

--

forrestunifreak wrote:
> ....and then a 10 second moan on the floor ?

No, I was holding onto 2 chairs to get on, so i was inbetween them,
when i fell i just grabed the chairs and the bc fell.

--
Evan Byrne

"Guns cause crime like flies cause garbage." -Harper
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

Sweet vid. I liked it when you jumped that big rock. Nice work, I'd
make the vid a little longer next time, because I was like, "What?
It's over already? Noooo!". You've got skill, keep it up. The ww was
pretty sweet too.

--
tyler_cochrane

your village called, their idiot's missing.
tyler_cochrane's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10997

tyler_cochrane wrote:
> Sweet vid. I liked it when you jumped that big rock. Nice work, I'd
> make the vid a little longer next time, because I was like, "What?
> It's over already? Noooo!". You've got skill, keep it up. The ww was
> pretty sweet too.

Thats the point, to keep you wanting more, and to keep the vid to
consentrated goodness not moterate-song-filling riding.

--

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 12:09:03 -0600, Evan Byrne wrote:

>I have tryed this before. the best iv ever done is a .5 second still
>stand on the tire.

5 seconds, see, that looks like you had some control. Now if you could
relocate your foot during such a stillstand, even if you wiggle it
only a little bit forward or backward, and stay in control after that,
it could technically be called two-footed wheel walk. So, you're
almost there...

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
"erectile function trumps public image - David Stone, commenting on the importance of seat comfort"

You may want to read over that one Evan. ;)

--
andrew_carter

...well that's what i think anyway.
*'unicycling tips and tutorials' (http://www.unicycle.2ya.com) |
'my photos and videos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/andrew) |
'\\"dancing about architecture\\"'
(http://www.dancingaboutarchitecture.com.au)*

Evan Byrne wrote:
> .5 seconds:
>

> 1/5th of a second
>

> Half a second
>

> Not very long.

You may be a BC expert, but you need to work on your fractions.

T.

--
DarkTom

'*_My_Gallery_*' (http://tinyurl.com/9bnux)
-\"just eat less pies, and then the loads on your seatpost will be
less.\" - johnhimsworth
\"i am a girl\" - amanda.gallacher
\"you could help by not making it look so darn easy.\" - chrashing
-
DarkTom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6515

Uh, 1/5th of a second = 1/2 of a second?

--
forrestunifreak

warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
it has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pchycological nudity,
and traces of peanuts.you cant read this!
'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

'Seattle Bike Supply' (http://www.seattlebikesupply.com)

C H O M P !

--

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 02:19:35 -0600, ChangingLINKS.com wrote:

>5 seconds > .5 seconds.

Oops, I need glasses I guess. Or decrease the resolution on my screen?
Now 1600 * 1200.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
"erectile function trumps public image - David Stone, commenting on the importance of seat comfort"