Re: mudguards

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by davek, Jan 13, 2006.

  1. davek

    davek Guest

    Alan Holmes wrote:
    > Who on earth washes their clothes after riding a bike?

    Anyone who has worked up enough of a sweat on the ride to deem it
    necessary, perhaps?

    At the kind of speeds you claim to travel, you must be putting in one
    hell of an effort. If you don't wash your cycling clothes after every
    ride, all I can say is I am glad you live several hundred miles from me.

    Besides, as well as being smelly, unclean shorts are desperately
    unhygienic. Great if you enjoy nappy rash, but otherwise best avoided.

    d.

    Tags:

  2. David Martin

    David Martin Guest

    davek wrote:
    > Alan Holmes wrote:
    > > Who on earth washes their clothes after riding a bike?

    > Anyone who has worked up enough of a sweat on the ride to deem it
    > necessary, perhaps?
    >
    > At the kind of speeds you claim to travel, you must be putting in one
    > hell of an effort. If you don't wash your cycling clothes after every
    > ride, all I can say is I am glad you live several hundred miles from me.

    It's OK, the wind resistance causes enough heat to sterilise any dirt..

    ...d