rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: Multi-Wheeled unicycles

Started by Unisykolist · · Last activity · 1 post · 380 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
29 May 2008
Last activity
29 May 2008
Original author
Unisykolist
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
380
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. pedrotejada said:

    I have a three wheled, and i'm planning to put more 2 wheels on it!

    It's really fun, i can't free mount it, i never tried to be honest, but
    i can ride one footed... I tried to ride it with 2 wheels... IT'S REALLY
    HARD.

    Riding a 3 wheeled unicycles you can win a lot of money compared to a
    normal girafe (in my opinion is more impressive). But in a normal
    giraffe you can do some tricks. I think that was Dustin Schaap who did
    a unispin with his giraffe in a K1 movie.

    5 wheels! wow. id like to see a pic or vid of you riding it.

    --
    Unisykolist

    Sticky Tape fixes EVERYTHING 😄
    Street & Trials }-360-unispin-'O,
    Nimbus Trials 20" ISIS
    I juggle 3 balls and do lots of tricks. I also juggle 4 for 10 secs and
    learning to juggle 5!
    BLUE CAP
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unisykolist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16930
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/70298

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.