Re: Multi-Wheeled unicycles

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by jamessd, Jun 22, 2008.

  1. jamessd

    jamessd Guest

    someunicyclist wrote:
    > what is the most durable kind of three-wheeler?
    > how do extensions compare to a normal three-wheeler in terms of
    > durability?

    All three wheeleres I've ever seen, are made up of ''extensions'' - as
    in, if you buy the whole three wheeler you are essentially just buying
    a standard uni with two extensions ;) .

    --
    jamessd

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsb3y-YOSk