Re: MUni spotting

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by michaeli, May 8, 2004.

  1. michaeli

    michaeli Guest

    Darren wrote:
    > *If anyone does find him, remind him of his bounced cheque/check he
    > owes the Toronto Unicyclists for last years Toque games as well.
    >
    > Darren *

    Darren,

    This too I have to apologise for (if you've read my post in the "24"
    Bedford/Profile MUni for sale" thread), as much as an apology is good
    after a year.

    Do I owe it to you, or Carl or the Toronto Unicyclists?

    As I understand it's the $40 fee plus a $19 service charge?

    Guarenteed my reputation here is more than a little tarnished, but after
    a guy's life falls apart, I hope there can be some acknowledgement of
    time needed to fix things up and of the effort on my behalf being spent
    now to straighten things out.

    Later,
    Eli.

    --
    michaeli - Trust me... I know.
    michaeli's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2234

  2. michaeli

    michaeli Guest

    As for the shirts, all the layouts in Adobe Illustrator format are
    here:
    http://michaeli.unicyclist.com/

    I don't even want to suggest that I might have enough trust of the
    people here to take up this project again. If someone else is interested
    in adopting it though, I'd be more than happy to send over any and all
    artwork and the list of people who were interested (I still have that
    Excel file somewhere).

    Later,
    Eli.

    --
    michaeli - Trust me... I know.
    michaeli's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2234

  3. daino149

    daino149 Guest

    Welcome back Eli!
    It's good to see you back on the boards. You still riding?

    I hope someone will pick up this project, I'd like to have one of those
    shirts some day. All the better that now I actually have a MUni.

    Cheers,
    Daniel

    --
    daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

    Check out my pics: www.unicyclist.com/gallery/daino
    Sig count: 2

  4. zod

    zod Guest

  5. Darren

    Darren Guest

    Eli

    Take care of yourself first ! Don't worry about it.

    Whenever you are able to send the funds, make out the cheque to "Toronto
    Unicyclists". You can send the cheque to: 71 Jasper Avenue Toronto ON
    M6N2N2

    Take it easy,
    Darren

    --
    Darren - Bedford Unicycles
    Darren's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3989

  6. elmer

    elmer Guest

  7. Klaas Bil

    Klaas Bil Guest

    On Mon, 10 May 2004 01:24:12 -0500, "elmer" wrote:

    >Michaeli. You sound like a decent guy to me.

    I second that. I may have worded my original 'warning' too harshly.
    BTW, I only saw all the reactions today because the connection to the
    newsgroup was once again broken for a few days.

    Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
    --
    be sure to remove the saddle and simply sit on the seat post. this is far more comfortable - tennisgh22 on the comfort of Savage unis

  8. michaeli

    michaeli Guest

    Klaas Bil wrote:
    > *
    > >Michaeli. You sound like a decent guy to me.

    > I second that. I may have worded my original 'warning' too harshly.
    > *

    Just a touch, eh?

    Nevertheless, apology accepted Klaas. (Though it would be nice if you
    checked up on how many people I actually cheated before making
    accusations in the future :).)

    Later,
    Eli.

    --
    michaeli - Trust me... I know.
    michaeli's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2234

  9. michaeli

    michaeli Guest

    Darren wrote:
    > *Whenever you are able to send the funds, make out the cheque to
    > "Toronto Unicyclists". You can send the cheque to: 71 Jasper Avenue
    > Toronto ON M6N2N2*

    Darren,

    The money order is in the mail.

    Take care of yourself as well,
    Eli.

    --
    michaeli - Trust me... I know.
    michaeli's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2234

  10. Sofa

    Sofa Guest

    michaeli wrote:
    > *
    > Though it would be nice if you checked up on how many people I
    > actually cheated before making accusations in the future :).) *

    Here's one

    --
    Sofa - you - pee - dee

    'Unicycle Product Reviews' (http://tinyurl.com/368h6) *107* reviews on
    *72* products

    'London Unicycling Club Website ' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/LUC/)
    version 3.02

    Sofa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/706

  11. michaeli

    michaeli Guest

    Sofa wrote:
    > *
    >
    > Here's one *

    Brian,

    I'm not sure if you read my response to Klaas' original post which
    brought to question my reputability. In it I said I hadn't in fact taken
    money from anyone, as I said you were the only one who ever sent me
    anything and that I still had the cheque you made out to me, uncashed.

    I'm sorry for not getting back to at least you, since you did take the
    effort to send me a cheque, but if you look back at your bank statements
    you will see that no money ever came out of your account for that
    cheque.

    Again, my apologies,
    Eli.

    --
    michaeli - Trust me... I know.
    michaeli's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2234

  12. michaeli

    michaeli Guest

    michaeli wrote:
    > *
    > Darren,
    >
    > The money order is in the mail.
    > *

    Darren,

    It's coming up as "delivered" on my end. You have recieved it, I hope?

    Eli.

    --
    michaeli - Trust me... I know.
    michaeli's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2234