General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Mushroom and intestinal immunity

Started by avid_hiker · · Last activity · 1 post · 174 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
23 May 2007
Last activity
23 May 2007
Original author
avid_hiker
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
174
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Mushrooms is what caused my last "bent over like a ball for hours and
    hours" episode.......this happened previously to that also when I ate
    mushrooms. So I now know the cause........and I will DEFINETLY never
    again eat them.

    Dean

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.