there's a bottle of Higland Park knocking about in there somewhere ;-) and I did buy a (small) jat of Marmite but had to sling it as the kids were going to leave home if I made them eat any more of it. They never noticed it in the stew, mind..
"Tony B" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
vernon said:
Nice kitchen. Wheres the Colemans etc?
there's a bottle of Higland Park knocking about in there somewhere ;-) and I did buy a (small) jat of Marmite but had to sling it as the kids were going to leave home if I made them eat any more of it. They never noticed it in the stew, mind..
Highland Park mmmm..... how much have you got left?........
I celebrated the end of my LEJOG with Highland Park on the recommendation of the barman in t'hotel. A wonderful tipple.
If Marmite is all it takes to slash the household budget at a stroke I'll start forcefeeding the middle child on it now. He's hankering after a new bass guitar at the very expensive end of the expensive scale.