Re: My new warm boots.

TimC

Guest
On 2006-04-12, Friday (aka Bruce)
> materials probably invented to keep astronauts warm when they go
> mountain bike riding on the moon.

ISAGN. (for lama: I see a great need)

I want a downhill moon bike.

P.S. The moon has no atmosphere, and hence no air resistance -- no
head winds, ever! Sweeeeeet!

--
TimC
As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.

TimC wrote:

> On 2006-04-12, Friday (aka Bruce)
>> materials probably invented to keep astronauts warm when they go
>> mountain bike riding on the moon.

> ISAGN. (for lama: I see a great need)
>
> I want a downhill moon bike.
>
> P.S. The moon has no atmosphere, and hence no air resistance -- no
> head winds, ever! Sweeeeeet!

Yep, heaven is cycling in no wind!

The moon's weak gravity would make it great for cycling up mountains, too.
Of course, the downhills might lack excitement. And, when I book for the
first moon cycle tour, I am a little concerned about how the low gravity
will affect my pushing DOWN on the pedals. Will I need to be on the drops
all the time?

Cheers,

Vince

gplama wrote:
> cfsmtb Wrote:
>
>>How many secs before you asphyxiate?

> asFIXIEate!?

Oh my goodness, Dalek!
--
Cheers | ~~ __@
Euan | ~~ _-\<,

Euan wrote:
> gplama wrote:
>
>> cfsmtb Wrote:
>>
>>> How many secs before you asphyxiate?

>> asFIXIEate!?
>>

> Oh my goodness, Dalek!

Run for the stairs :)

Dave

Euan said:
gplama wrote:
> cfsmtb Wrote:
>
>>How many secs before you asphyxiate?

> asFIXIEate!?

Oh my goodness, Dalek!
--
Cheers | ~~ __@
Euan | ~~ _-\<,

jelly baby anyone ?

--
Frank
[email protected]
"rooman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Euan Wrote:
> > gplama wrote:

> > > asFIXIEate!?
> > >

> > Oh my goodness, Dalek!
> > --
> > Cheers | ~~ __@
> > Euan | ~~ _-\<,
> > Melbourne, Australia | ~ (*)/ (*)

> kaled asFIXIATES to dalek
>
> jelly baby anyone ?
>

> --
> rooman

New Dalek leg shave - YOU WILL BE EXFOLIATED...

me

Vincent Patrick wrote:
> TimC wrote:
>

>>On 2006-04-12, Friday (aka Bruce)
>> was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:
>>
>>>materials probably invented to keep astronauts warm when they go
>>>mountain bike riding on the moon.

>>ISAGN. (for lama: I see a great need)
>>
>>I want a downhill moon bike.
>>
>>P.S. The moon has no atmosphere, and hence no air resistance -- no
>>head winds, ever! Sweeeeeet!

> Yep, heaven is cycling in no wind!
>
> The moon's weak gravity would make it great for cycling up mountains, too.
> Of course, the downhills might lack excitement. And, when I book for the
> first moon cycle tour, I am a little concerned about how the low gravity
> will affect my pushing DOWN on the pedals. Will I need to be on the drops
> all the time?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Vince

Don't forget to take your gas bulbs, your pump isn't going to work on
the moon, and your air shocks????

Friday

Friday wrote:
> Vincent Patrick wrote:
>
>> TimC wrote:
>>

>>> On 2006-04-12, Friday (aka Bruce)
>>> was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:

>>> ISAGN. (for lama: I see a great need)
>>>
>>> I want a downhill moon bike.
>>>
>>> P.S. The moon has no atmosphere, and hence no air resistance -- no
>>> head winds, ever! Sweeeeeet!

>> Yep, heaven is cycling in no wind!
>>
>> The moon's weak gravity would make it great for cycling up mountains,
>> too. Of course, the downhills might lack excitement. And, when I book
>> for the
>> first moon cycle tour, I am a little concerned about how the low gravity
>> will affect my pushing DOWN on the pedals. Will I need to be on the
>> drops
>> all the time?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Vince
>>

> Don't forget to take your gas bulbs, your pump isn't going to work on
> the moon, and your air shocks????
>
> Friday

Air shocks will work, Unless the seals freeze or shatter. You wont be
adjusting em with a pump tho.

And you REALLY will need your helmet

Dave