Re: NAET Good or Bad

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by BL 1204, Apr 5, 2004.

  1. BL 1204

    BL 1204 Guest

    >No this doesn't help.
    >I know for a fact that it works, The question is about harmful side effects.

    Agreed. It works. I haven't had any harmful side effects, but the clearing
    period can be rough.

    BL

    "As the waves pass the rock, their shape is changed. There is a hologram of
    the rock within the wave that comes forward and crashes on the beach, then
    there's a reflected wave back." Ralph Abraham

    "I'd like to learn to windsurf." BL

    Tags:

  2. gtstartle

    gtstartle Guest

    My first Practitioner didn't have a clue and left me very ill. To the point
    of shutting down my heart. My new Dr fixed my heart but I have had severe
    vertigo for a month now.

    news:[email protected]