Re: Nationhood: It's Alive Down Under

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by arminius, Dec 28, 2005.

  1. arminius

    arminius Guest

    "Donald" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

> [...]
    >
    > 2005-12-24
    >
    > Nationhood: it's alive down under.
    >
    > by Frank Roman
    >
    > December 24, 2005
    >
    > ON DECEMBER 11th, about 5000 very angry White people were shaken out
    > of their stupor at Cronulla beach in Sydney, Australia. It was a
    > spontaneous uprising of Whites, most of them ordinary non-activist
    > Whites, who took to the streets protesting the ongoing crime wave and
    > general debasement of their country being caused by Arab immigrants,
    > most of them Lebanese. Australia has the same kind of multicultural
    > blenders in power as the U.S. and Europe do, so non-Whites are
    > appearing everywhere in that country -- and their gang rapes of White
    > women have become commonplace.
    >
    > Our White cousins down under reached their breaking point after word
    > got out that three White lifeguards were beaten nearly to death by a
    > marauding gang of what the media manipulators call 'men of Middle
    > Eastern appearance.'
    >
    > The Whites appeared in force, drove the Middle Easterners away, and
    > made the beach safe for White women and children again. It got pretty
    > rowdy, but, considering the size of the rising, surprisingly little
    > force was used -- especially since it was a hastily assembled affair
    > and apparently there were copious amounts of alcohol involved.
    >
    > These White people were angry, damned angry, and at this writing it
    > has been a tumultuous several days with clashes between Lebanese gangs
    > and White Australians. The police are arresting nearly anything that
    > moves. And the corporate media over there -- not to mention everywhere
    > else -- wasted no time blaming these riots on "neo-nazis" and "White
    > supremacists," while glossing over the Arab crime wave of robbery,
    > gang rape and murder which caused the Australians to take matters into
    > their own hands. The system politicians are weeping all over
    > themselves, saying "this is not the Australian way," whatever that's
    > supposed to mean.
    >
    > White separatists are being vindicated. Look at Cronulla Beach in the
    > context of the recent riots in France, Denmark and Toledo, Ohio. Look
    > at it he context of the Black terror in New Orleans this summer.
    > Expecting different peoples to coexist as if there are no differences
    > between them is clearly a crazy idea. Cronulla has helped to lift the
    > veil of complacency and motivate people to act.
    >
    > Personally, I would urge the Aussies to organize themselves now in an
    > orderly way, and execute marches, rallies and the like. I hope the
    > Australians consider this incident as a statement of notice and will
    > learn from its shortcomings. Since the government hates their
    > patriotism and the media will distort them and their motives at every
    > turn, greater discipline is a must.
    >
    > We should be greatly encouraged by the fact that a new generation of
    > patriotic Aussies have managed to somehow escape indoctrination -- and
    > have not lost their feelings of nationhood.

    Typical American male; TV set bound, round faced, trace of a beard to make
    fat face
    look longer, answers humbly to wife and children. Dreams of a macho
    existence but is being
    gently lead into a puffball existence.

    Hank

    http://www.vdare.com/ V-Dare

    Tags:

  2. Tobin

    Tobin Guest

    > "Donald" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > The Cronulla Rising
    > >
    > > 2005-12-24
    > >
    > > Nationhood: it's alive down under.
    > >
    > > by Frank Roman
    > >
    > > December 24, 2005
    > >
    > > ON DECEMBER 11th, about 5000 very angry White people were shaken out
    > > of their stupor at Cronulla beach in Sydney, Australia. It was a
    > > spontaneous uprising of Whites, most of them ordinary non-activist
    > > Whites, who took to the streets protesting the ongoing crime wave and
    > > general debasement of their country being caused by Arab immigrants,
    > > most of them Lebanese. Australia has the same kind of multicultural
    > > blenders in power as the U.S. and Europe do, so non-Whites are
    > > appearing everywhere in that country -- and their gang rapes of White
    > > women have become commonplace.

    What's next - "White Pride"? "Race Defenders"? "Racial Purity"?

  3. Tobin wrote:
    > > "Donald" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > > >
    > > > The Cronulla Rising
    > > >
    > > > 2005-12-24
    > > >
    > > > Nationhood: it's alive down under.
    > > >
    > > > by Frank Roman
    > > >
    > > > December 24, 2005
    > > >
    > > > ON DECEMBER 11th, about 5000 very angry White people were shaken out
    > > > of their stupor at Cronulla beach in Sydney, Australia. It was a
    > > > spontaneous uprising of Whites, most of them ordinary non-activist
    > > > Whites, who took to the streets protesting the ongoing crime wave and
    > > > general debasement of their country being caused by Arab immigrants,
    > > > most of them Lebanese. Australia has the same kind of multicultural
    > > > blenders in power as the U.S. and Europe do, so non-Whites are
    > > > appearing everywhere in that country -- and their gang rapes of White
    > > > women have become commonplace.

    > What's next - "White Pride"? "Race Defenders"? "Racial Purity"?

    And why not?

    http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/ Vanguard News Network

    http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation

    http://www.natall.com/

  4. Gooserider

    Gooserider Guest

    "Tobin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    >> "Donald" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >> >
    >> > The Cronulla Rising
    >> >
    >> > 2005-12-24
    >> >
    >> > Nationhood: it's alive down under.
    >> >
    >> > by Frank Roman
    >> >
    >> > December 24, 2005
    >> >
    >> > ON DECEMBER 11th, about 5000 very angry White people were shaken out
    >> > of their stupor at Cronulla beach in Sydney, Australia. It was a
    >> > spontaneous uprising of Whites, most of them ordinary non-activist
    >> > Whites, who took to the streets protesting the ongoing crime wave and
    >> > general debasement of their country being caused by Arab immigrants,
    >> > most of them Lebanese. Australia has the same kind of multicultural
    >> > blenders in power as the U.S. and Europe do, so non-Whites are
    >> > appearing everywhere in that country -- and their gang rapes of White
    >> > women have become commonplace.

    > What's next - "White Pride"? "Race Defenders"? "Racial Purity"?

    Is there a reason that every other racial group is allowed to think
    tribally, except white people?