Re: Natto Beans Medical Benefits... Functional food

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Doug Lerner, Nov 28, 2005.

  1. Doug Lerner

    Doug Lerner Guest

    On 11/29/05 12:54 PM, in article
    [email protected], "mrwht"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Can anyone tell me how to order Natto Beans? Anyone doing research on
    > Natto? Any updates... Many interesting developments are coming out of
    > this. Thanks...

    Have you actually TRIED them? <ugh>

    :)

    You can get them in my local supermarket here of course.

    [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. mrwht

    mrwht Guest

    My aunt fed her dad, who was in his late 80s, after he underwent a
    major operation for colon cancer. In two days, he was so mentally alert
    with vigour that the doctor-in-charged insisted to have him discharged
    from the hospital!! No drips. Air support. Can talk audible. Never
    before was there a case like this. In late 80s.. after a major
    operation for colon cancer... in two days... have such positive
    outcomes... the doctor actually deemed this to be a low success case.
    Not very optimistic, considering his advance age.