Re: Natto Beans Medical Benefits... Functional food

Doug Lerner

Guest
On 11/29/05 12:54 PM, in article
[email protected], "mrwht"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Can anyone tell me how to order Natto Beans? Anyone doing research on
> Natto? Any updates... Many interesting developments are coming out of
> this. Thanks...

Have you actually TRIED them? <ugh>

:)

You can get them in my local supermarket here of course.

[email protected]

mrwht

Guest
My aunt fed her dad, who was in his late 80s, after he underwent a
major operation for colon cancer. In two days, he was so mentally alert
with vigour that the doctor-in-charged insisted to have him discharged
from the hospital!! No drips. Air support. Can talk audible. Never
before was there a case like this. In late 80s.. after a major
operation for colon cancer... in two days... have such positive
outcomes... the doctor actually deemed this to be a low success case.
Not very optimistic, considering his advance age.