General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: natural fiber apparel

Started by Ed Prochak · · Last activity · 2 posts · 254 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
9 June 2005
Last activity
16 June 2005
Original author
Ed Prochak
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
254
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. that was a benefit that the folks at the booth promoted. I have there
    flyer at home, I'll try to post their web site. (I didn't find it in my
    google search.)

  2. the company's socks that I bought were from Moseau. I bought the
    quarter length style in white.

    http://www.moseau.com/mosofootwear.html

    So there's the link I promised. Not much information (or products) on
    that site though.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.