unifreak7 said:Also for each succussful trick landed the next person in line gets two
tries. However if the slate is clean each rider gets one chance to land
their trick.
This way the game can last longer and levels the playing field a little
more.
-SJ
That is a really good way of doing it.
So just to clarify the game starts off lets say with three people, you,
Kelly and I.
You do a trey flip, then Kelly and I have two tries to do it, Kelly
does it first try and I fail miserably, then would it be your turn or
someone elses turn to do the next trick.
Also assuming it is your turn still since you landed your trick, you
would try a fifthflip but you don't get it on your first try so then it
moves on to be Kelly's turn.
Kelly does a hickflip first try and then we each get two tries to do
it.
Do I have the format right or did I mess something up?
Person who is starting it gets one try, if they succeed then the
players get two tries, if the starter fails on their first try then one
of the players then becomes the starter and they get to assign a new
trick, which they have one try on.
Whenever a player fails a trick that has been completed by a started
they get a letter. Once they have gotten three letters then they are
out.
--
ntappin
'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
ntappin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10800
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/70671
Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com