Re: Need advice on buying bike for 360 lbs bloke

Fred

Guest
<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi all,
>
> some advice on bikes for big blokes please.
> I am 180 kg, and 1,88 m tall. Thats 6"17' and 30 stones.
> (Hope I go the conversion right. I am sure about the metric ones.)

1.88 metres is 6 foot 2 inches, expressed as 6"2' . Your 6"17' would be 6
foot plus 17 inches which is really 7 foot 5inches. Best way out of that
one would be to use a standard bike with front wheels of an old penny
farthing.