Re: Need diet advice

Proton Soup

Guest
On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 18:48:06 +0000, ChickenSamwich
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Hey,
>
>I'm somewhat of a hard gainer and I'm looking to bulk up. Anyone know
>any websites I can go to that show me the proper things I should be
>eating and things like that? I'm a bit of a picky eater, so tuna and
>stuff like that isn't really an option. Money is a bit of an issue
>too, as I'm currently in university up to my ass in student loans.
>
>Also, if anyone has any general advice on foods to be eating, how often
>to eat, etc. in order to gain the extra weight I want, I'd be happy to
>read that too.
>
>I'd appreciate any help or advice. Thanks.

Go to Wal-Mart. Get yourself a big ol' box of powdered milk, a box of
60-count eggs, and a bag of frozen fruit of your choice. Throw in a
blender with water for delicious homemade protein shakes. Cheap and
effective.

Proton Soup

"And all this peace has been deceiving,
I need some wind to get me sailing"