Re: Need diet advice

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Proton Soup, Mar 24, 2005.

  1. Proton Soup

    Proton Soup Guest

    On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 18:48:06 +0000, ChickenSamwich
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hey,
    >
    >I'm somewhat of a hard gainer and I'm looking to bulk up. Anyone know
    >any websites I can go to that show me the proper things I should be
    >eating and things like that? I'm a bit of a picky eater, so tuna and
    >stuff like that isn't really an option. Money is a bit of an issue
    >too, as I'm currently in university up to my ass in student loans.
    >
    >Also, if anyone has any general advice on foods to be eating, how often
    >to eat, etc. in order to gain the extra weight I want, I'd be happy to
    >read that too.
    >
    >I'd appreciate any help or advice. Thanks.

    Go to Wal-Mart. Get yourself a big ol' box of powdered milk, a box of
    60-count eggs, and a bag of frozen fruit of your choice. Throw in a
    blender with water for delicious homemade protein shakes. Cheap and
    effective.

    Proton Soup

    "And all this peace has been deceiving,
    I need some wind to get me sailing"