Re: need help on whey protein

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by TC, Jul 13, 2005.

  1. TC

    TC Guest

    Man you are a dolt. If I run into the article that makes the comparison
    between vegetarian Hindus and non-vegetarian Muslims I will post it.

    I think I sufficiently showed that Indian, where most of the population
    is vegetarian Hindu, has a massive problem with heart disease, among
    the Hindu specifically.

    If you fail to see that, then i suggest that you take off your
    rose-coloured vegan-activist glasses and come back to the rel world for
    one brief moment, just long enough to see that you are wrong about
    vegetarian diet and heart disease.

    Vegetarians are malnourished and prone to more chronic disease tham
    meat eaters, period.

    Here is some good reading to start you on your way to enlightenment and
    basic intelligence:

    http://www.beyondveg.com/

    TC