Re: Need info for surgery!

BernadetteTS

Alan Erskine <[email protected]> wrote:

> I am considering penis enlargement surgery and need your advice. My penis
> is only 1 inch and I'm terribly embarassed when I have to change at the gym
> or when my wife drags me to the nudist camp. I can't satisfy her sexually
> and she has threatened to leave if I don't get bigger. I've tried
> everything, pumps, weights, but nothing works. Someone told me there's a
> surgery that does works. Can someone give me some information? How many
> inches can I add?
> Alan Erskine

Your wife drags you places? Does she make you stand and hold her purse
too? Are you one of those sissy boys? Drag is the term used for wearing
women's clothes. Cute how you just happened to work it into the
conversation. Tell you what. For $4000 you can go from having a penis to
having a nice place to put one;
http://www.bangkokplasticsurgery.com/sex-change-surgery.html

After that you can get as many inches of penis as you want. I wouldn't
worry about your wife. Any woman who would marry someone with a 1 inch
penis is probably a lesbian anyway.

Bernadette