Re: New coker handlebar FINALLY available!!!!

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by lpounds, May 14, 2008.

  1. lpounds

    lpounds Guest

    fatlardboy13 wrote:
    > The Coker Pi bar is 1.4 pounds. The T7 is 2.2 pounds. So it's about a
    > half pound lighter, actually.

    Hmm, interesting. I think, then, that this bar must be a better
    choice. It looks like it might not break as easily.

    --
    lpounds

    'Levi' (http://tinyurl.com/6l5fmr)
    'Photos'
    (http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/)
    'Unicycle' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=P7MiIYTE5Yo)
    'Juggle'
    (http://youtube.com/watch?v=7-q-VOaDB7M&feature=related)
    'EGG'
    (http://youtube.com/watch?v=3y-Zwr3-i4k&feature=related)

  2. johnfoss

    johnfoss Guest

    The T7 isn't *adjustable*. That's the key feature about this one, and
    what sets it apart from all other handles except maybe some custom
    ones. This handle can be attached high or low on the seatpost
    (depending how much post you have showing), then adjusted up and down
    quite a bit from there. My problem with the T7 is it's too high, and I
    can't put any weight on it. My hands just kind of hold it but it's not
    doing much.

    --
    johnfoss

    John Foss

    Man with broken collar bone say: "Have you checked your shoelaces
    lately?"

  3. MuniAddict

    MuniAddict Guest

    johnfoss wrote:
    > The T7 isn't *adjustable*. That's the key feature about this one, and
    > what sets it apart from all other handles except maybe some custom
    > ones. This handle can be attached high or low on the seatpost
    > (depending how much post you have showing), then adjusted up and down
    > quite a bit from there. My problem with the T7 is it's too high, and I
    > can't put any weight on it. My hands just kind of hold it but it's not
    > doing much.

    Plus the T7 is more $$!

    --
    MuniAddict