Re: New coker handlebar FINALLY available!!!!

lpounds

Guest
fatlardboy13 wrote:
> The Coker Pi bar is 1.4 pounds. The T7 is 2.2 pounds. So it's about a
> half pound lighter, actually.

Hmm, interesting. I think, then, that this bar must be a better
choice. It looks like it might not break as easily.

--
lpounds

'Levi' (http://tinyurl.com/6l5fmr)
'Photos'
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/25192939@N06/)
'Unicycle' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=P7MiIYTE5Yo)
'Juggle'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=7-q-VOaDB7M&feature=related)
'EGG'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=3y-Zwr3-i4k&feature=related)

The T7 isn't *adjustable*. That's the key feature about this one, and
what sets it apart from all other handles except maybe some custom
ones. This handle can be attached high or low on the seatpost
(depending how much post you have showing), then adjusted up and down
quite a bit from there. My problem with the T7 is it's too high, and I
can't put any weight on it. My hands just kind of hold it but it's not
doing much.

--
johnfoss

John Foss

Man with broken collar bone say: "Have you checked your shoelaces
lately?"

johnfoss wrote:
> The T7 isn't *adjustable*. That's the key feature about this one, and
> what sets it apart from all other handles except maybe some custom
> ones. This handle can be attached high or low on the seatpost
> (depending how much post you have showing), then adjusted up and down
> quite a bit from there. My problem with the T7 is it's too high, and I
> can't put any weight on it. My hands just kind of hold it but it's not
> doing much.

Plus the T7 is more $$!

--
MuniAddict