Re: New cycling seat, a big hit for 2006

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by bryanska, Dec 21, 2005.

  1. bryanska

    bryanska Guest

    Your website SUCKS

    Your jokes are LAME and UNFUNNY

    Your website is EMBARRASING ENOUGH WITHOUT YOU PUSHING IT ON OTHERS

    PLEASE STOP POSTING THIS CRAP!

    Tags:

  2. Ken M

    Ken M Guest

    bryanska wrote:
    > Your website SUCKS
    >
    > Your jokes are LAME and UNFUNNY
    >
    > Your website is EMBARRASING ENOUGH WITHOUT YOU PUSHING IT ON OTHERS
    >
    > PLEASE STOP POSTING THIS CRAP!

    I had this guy filtered out, then you replied to him! So it got through
    my filters. I had to go to google to see the original thread. But you
    are right.

    Ken
    --
    On the internet, nobody knows you're a jerk - unless you act like a jerk
    on the internet too. - Quote modified by Ken M.

  3. Bill Sornson

    Bill Sornson Guest

    Ken M wrote:
    > bryanska wrote:
    >> Your website SUCKS
    >>
    >> Your jokes are LAME and UNFUNNY
    >>
    >> Your website is EMBARRASING ENOUGH WITHOUT YOU PUSHING IT ON OTHERS
    >>
    >> PLEASE STOP POSTING THIS CRAP!
    >>

    > I had this guy filtered out, then you replied to him! So it got
    > through my filters. I had to go to google to see the original thread.
    > But you are right.

    How did you filter him? His lame name changes every day.

  4. Ken M

    Ken M Guest

    Bill Sornson wrote:
    > Ken M wrote:
    >
    >>bryanska wrote:
    >>
    >>>Your website SUCKS
    >>>
    >>>Your jokes are LAME and UNFUNNY
    >>>
    >>>Your website is EMBARRASING ENOUGH WITHOUT YOU PUSHING IT ON OTHERS
    >>>
    >>>PLEASE STOP POSTING THIS CRAP!
    >>>

    >>I had this guy filtered out, then you replied to him! So it got
    >>through my filters. I had to go to google to see the original thread.
    >>But you are right.

    > How did you filter him? His lame name changes every day.

    I guess he used one that I already have in my troll filter.

    Ken