Re: New cycling seat, a big hit for 2006

bryanska

Guest
Your website SUCKS

Your jokes are LAME and UNFUNNY

Your website is EMBARRASING ENOUGH WITHOUT YOU PUSHING IT ON OTHERS

PLEASE STOP POSTING THIS ****!

bryanska wrote:
> Your website SUCKS
>
> Your jokes are LAME and UNFUNNY
>
> Your website is EMBARRASING ENOUGH WITHOUT YOU PUSHING IT ON OTHERS
>
> PLEASE STOP POSTING THIS ****!

I had this guy filtered out, then you replied to him! So it got through
my filters. I had to go to google to see the original thread. But you
are right.

Ken
--
On the internet, nobody knows you're a jerk - unless you act like a jerk
on the internet too. - Quote modified by Ken M.

Ken M wrote:
> bryanska wrote:
>> Your website SUCKS
>>
>> Your jokes are LAME and UNFUNNY
>>
>> Your website is EMBARRASING ENOUGH WITHOUT YOU PUSHING IT ON OTHERS
>>
>> PLEASE STOP POSTING THIS ****!
>>

> I had this guy filtered out, then you replied to him! So it got
> through my filters. I had to go to google to see the original thread.
> But you are right.

How did you filter him? His lame name changes every day.

Bill Sornson wrote:
> Ken M wrote:
>
>>bryanska wrote:
>>
>>>Your website SUCKS
>>>
>>>Your jokes are LAME and UNFUNNY
>>>
>>>Your website is EMBARRASING ENOUGH WITHOUT YOU PUSHING IT ON OTHERS
>>>
>>>PLEASE STOP POSTING THIS ****!
>>>

>>I had this guy filtered out, then you replied to him! So it got
>>through my filters. I had to go to google to see the original thread.
>>But you are right.

> How did you filter him? His lame name changes every day.

I guess he used one that I already have in my troll filter.

Ken