Re: New Frameless Lightweight Sunglasses / Safety Eyewear.

Sirine

Guest
I don't know.. I just buy sunnies and clear glasses from the hardware -

- impact resistent Polycarbonate
- ultra violet rated for out door use (can't remember all the details)
- suitable industrial usage,
- easy availability
- comfortable & modern design
- different lens colors - clear, black, yellow, etc.
- cheap as!!!!

Bought 3 pairs - two clear - as I use these mostly and end up dropping
them lots), and one black pair.
$18 each

Sirine wrote:
> I don't know.. I just buy sunnies and clear glasses from the hardware -
>
> - impact resistent Polycarbonate
> - ultra violet rated for out door use (can't remember all the details)
> - suitable industrial usage,
> - easy availability
> - comfortable & modern design
> - different lens colors - clear, black, yellow, etc.
> - cheap as!!!!
>
> Bought 3 pairs - two clear - as I use these mostly and end up dropping
> them lots), and one black pair.
> $18 each

You wuz robbed... Bolle do some very nice safety glasses that come in
at less than US$10 a pair from the major component catalogues!

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK