Re: New Pedals

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Parbs, Jul 26, 2005.

  1. Parbs

    Parbs Guest

    "Gags" wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > Long time no post........
    >
    > Anyone got any feedback, observations, etc on different types of road
    > pedals. I will probably only go for middle of the range type pedals though
    > so I am not looking for feedback on the super expensive ones as it will only
    > make me jealous. I was having a look at a set of the Shimano Ultegra level
    > pedals but I seem to recall some guys having problems with them creaking
    > (Blah??).

    I'm loving my new Quattros, though they are squeaking a bit. I could never get the hang of the cheap Welgo single sided SPD-R pair
    that came on the bike.

    http://www.crankbrothers.com/quattro_sl.php

    and they can come in your favourite team colours

    http://www.crankbrothers.com/quattro_pro.php

    Parbs