Re: * * * NEW * * * Recumbent group.....

Nobody

Guest
In article <[email protected]>, Mike Vandeman
[email protected] says...

> rec.bicycles.off-road is such a group: DEAD! No news is good news! :)

I expect everyone who used to post there is off on their bikes ripping
up your precious habitats.

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 03:49:22 -0000, Nobody <[email protected]>
wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>, Mike Vandeman
>[email protected] says...
>
>> rec.bicycles.off-road is such a group: DEAD! No news is good news! :)
>>

>I expect everyone who used to post there is off on their bikes ripping
>up your precious habitats.

The value of a post from someone afraid to use their real name is
ZERO. DUH!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 17:37:50 GMT, Mike Vandeman
<[email protected]> said in
<[email protected]>:

>The value of a post from someone afraid to use their real name is
>ZERO. DUH!

Whereas the value of a post from Vandespam is considerably less.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk