rec.sport.unicycling ยท Public discussion

Re: NEW VIDEO: I learned new stuff! (Quickie)

Started by dudewithasock ยท ยท Last activity ยท 1 post ยท 178 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
18 August 2006
Last activity
18 August 2006
Original author
dudewithasock
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
178
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1โ€“1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. MuniAddict said:

    I seriously doubt that! I know it's the other way around, but thanks for
    lying to make me feel better! Lol!๐Ÿ˜„

    Nah man, I'm seriously one of the slowest learners of my age group.
    Been riding for almost 9 months, and still haven't messed with crank
    grabs or kickup mounts. I just like riding (plus I hate heat).

    --
    dudewithasock

    'My Unicycling Journal'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44950)
    officially ended.
    ๐Ÿ˜Ž

    trials_uni said:

    Ha Quebec...Is that place still there?


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dudewithasock's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10900
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52201

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users ยท 0 guests ยท0 bots ยท0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.