Re: Newbie in need of help :-)

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Anth, Aug 22, 2003.

  1. Anth

    Anth Guest

    Nice long walks in the country with your hubby hand in hand..
    Anth

    "Trin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hiya,
    > could anyone recommend something that could help / sort out general

    physical
    > tiredness (good old caffeine stopped working ages ago, I think I'm well

    past
    > that stage) and even more, an almost non-existent sex drive? I'm sick and
    > tired of being just a mother, I want to be again the <blushes> sexy wife I
    > once used to be!
    >
    > Thank you for your help
    >
    > Trina

    Tags:

  2. Tsu Dho Nimh

    Tsu Dho Nimh Guest

    "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Nice long walks in the country with your hubby hand in hand..

    Oh ... splendor in the grass?

    Tsu

    --
    To doubt everything or to believe everything
    are two equally convenient solutions; both