Road Cycling · Public discussion

Re: NEWSFLASH!! BREAKING NEWS!!!

Started by Gort · · Last activity · 4 posts · 302 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
21 January 2005
Last activity
21 January 2005
Original author
Gort
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
302
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Kadaitcha Man said:

    Gort, <[email hidden]>, the decomposing, brainless show-off, and unskilled
    farm worker, gabbled:

    KKKeysor Eyesore wrote:
    a bunch of [censored] in my name.

    This is to be expected, as he has no wit to use.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    I'm tri-sexual. I'll try anything sexual.

    --
    If you find a posting or message from myself offensive,
    inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know
    how to ignore a posting,complain to me and I will demonstrate.

  2. "Gort" <[email hidden]> wrote in message

    Quoted message said:

    I eat the fungus between my toes, and it tastes like [censored]. Next week I'll
    eat my [censored], see if that tastes better.

  3. Gort said:
    Kadaitcha Man said:

    Gort, <[email hidden]>, the decomposing, brainless show-off, and
    unskilled
    farm worker, gabbled:

    KKKeysor Eyesore wrote:
    a bunch of [censored] in my name.

    This is to be expected, as he has no wit to use.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    I'm tri-sexual. I'll try anything sexual.


    KKKworm forges on....

    --
    If you find a posting or message from myself offensive,
    inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know
    how to ignore a posting,complain to me and I will demonstrate.

  4. Keyser Soze said:

    "Gort" <[email hidden]> wrote in message

    Quoted message said:

    I eat the fungus between my toes, and it tastes like [censored]. Next week I'll
    eat my [censored], see if that tastes better.


    KKKworm forges on....

    --
    If you find a posting or message from myself offensive,
    inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know
    how to ignore a posting,complain to me and I will demonstrate.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.