Re: Noone .. anemic / iron deficient ? / whodathunk

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Steph, Jan 12, 2005.

  1. Steph

    Steph Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > It doesn't say anything of the sort, please do read more carefully and
    > critically of your own misconceptions before coming to such conclusions.
    > Now go back and see where you failed in your logic. Hint, what a certain
    > level means for normal and a population where genetics enter into the use
    > of iron levels as interpretation.

    Mark Tom doesn't deal in facts. You're on a loser

    Tags:

  2. Steph

    Steph Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > You're .. on .. Steph ..
    >
    > What does it .. say ..

    Tom, I doubt you could understand the operating instructions for your TV,
    never mind a technical paper

  3. Steph

    Steph Guest