Re: Not another noob hopping thread

unibikeling

Guest
vanpaun wrote:
> Okay, so First off im not a noob :). I can gap 6 sets, 1ft, ww, ride
> skinnies, etc. I just cannot hop up good at all! Has anyone had a
> similar experience? I'm getting frustated because ive spent weeks on
> this and havent even gained an inch :mad:. Any tips? I think i might
> not be bending my legs enough or somthing.
>
> P.S. Hopping SI, getting around 12 inches

Jeremy, it may just be the obstacle your jumping to. I cant really hop
that high on my pallets, but i can do FAR more doing urban trials.
Then, when you prehop, just hit it as hard as you can, and pull as far
as you can. If nothing else, its probably a mental block on the
obstacle your doing. I would say go into town, try some stuff thats as
big, if not bigger. Some things look far smaller than they really are
when i go riding in town, just because its different than what im used
to.

--
unibikeling

'Sixsixone.com - Great gear for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)

Ducttape wrote:
> Grrr! I think I may poo myself in Anger...

yeah, its been hopping onto a giant curb. I tried hopping on to a
similar height bech and had the same problem. IDK why.

--
vanpaun

*':cool::):D'
(http://www.sixsixone.com/)'http://www.sixsixone.com'
(http://www.sixsixone.com/)':D:):cool:' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
Their Products Are ACE
Buy from them
Your shins will thank you
*

Juste keep practicing.

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

> I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
> luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y

benches and other obstacles where messing up is greater usually screws
me... but hopping up a two set stairs or on a solid obstacle seems
easier. Just try to limit how much you could possibly screw up, maybe
that'll work?

--
adjuggler

'Unicycle riding and juggling is like eating pizza, the more times you
get hurt doing it, the more people make fun of you.'
(http://www.youtube.com/user/ADJuggler) :rolleyes: