rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: Now for the 29" tire choice

Started by Chuck Webb · · Last activity · 2 posts · 330 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
14 June 2005
Last activity
18 June 2005
Original author
Chuck Webb
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
330
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I've never noticed any problem with the Big Apple 2.35 on crowned roads
    - most of the rural roads I ride are crowned.

    The Big Apple is considerably smoother than the Nanoraptor I was riding
    before. It soaks up bumps better, turns really well, and doesn't feel
    as twitchy on the road as the Nanoraptor.

    Chuck

    --
    Chuck Webb

    I live in my own little world but its ok...they know me here!

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chuck Webb's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1450
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41167

  2. Chuck Webb said:

    I've never noticed any problem with the Big Apple 2.35 on crowned roads
    - most of the rural roads I ride are crowned.

    Conversely, I have noticed significant pull from road crown when
    riding my BA 28 x 2.35" - and I'm not really getting used to it. Maybe
    my pressure is too low at 3 bar (40 - 45 psi) but I like that for
    non-crowned roads.

    Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
    --
    "As with all great social movements, the origins of mountain unicycling are unclear. - Hannah Nordhaus (Los Angeles Times)"

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.