Re: 'NUTRASWEET: THE NUTRAPOISON'

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Al, Jul 4, 2003.

  1. Al

    Al Guest

    BS

    "Dr. Jai Maharaj" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
> [...]
    > warfare weapons submitted to Congress.4 But instead of
    > poisoning enemy populations, the "food additive" is
    > currently marketed as a sweetening agent in some 1200
    > food products. In light of the chemo-warfare
    > implications, the pasts of G.D. Searle and aspartame are
    > ominous. Established in 1888 on the north side of
    > Chicago, G.D. Searle has long been a fixture of the
    > medical establishment. The company manufactures
    > everything from prescription drugs to nuclear imaging
    > optical equipment.5 Directors of G.D. Searle include such
    > geopolitical heavy-hitters as Andre M. de Staercke,
    > Reagan's ambassador to Belgium and Reuben Richards, an
    > executive vice president at Citibank. Also Arthur Wood,
    > the retired CEO of Sears, Roebuck & C disgorged by the
    > clan of General Robert E. Wood, wartime chairman of the
    > America First Committee.6 America Firsters, organized by
    > native Nazis cloaked as isolationists, were quietly
    > financed by the likes of Sullivan & Cromwell's Allen
    > Dulles and Edwin Webster of Kidder, Peabody.7 Until the
    > acquisition by Monsanto in 1985, the firm's chairman was
    > William L. Searle, a Harvard graduate, Naval reservist
    > and-a grim irony in view of aspartame's adverse effects-
    > an officer in the Army Chemical Corps in the early 1950s,
    > when the same division tested LSD on groups of human
    > subjects in concert with the CIA.8 The chief of the
    > Chemical Warfare Division at this time was Dr. Laurence
    > Laird Layton, whose son Larry was convicted for the
    > murder of Congressman Leo Ryan at Jonestown ("Come to the
    > pavilion! What a legacy!"). Jonestown, of course, bore a
    > remarkable likeness to a concentration camp, and kept a
    > full store of pharmaceutical drugs. (The Jonestown
    > pharmacy was stocked with a variety of behavior control
    > drugs: qualudes, valium, morphine, demerol and 11,000
    > doses of thorazine-a better supply, in fact, than the
    > Guyanese government's own, not to mention a surfeit of
    > cyanide.9)
    > [...]
    > Source -
    >
    > http://www.copi.com/articles/nutrasweet/nutrapoison.html
    >
    > - - - - - - -
    >
    > A long conspiracy theory. I seem to remember some years
    > ago that Pat Robertson did an 'expose' of this very
    > subject on the 700 Club. Whether you believe or not, this
    > is fun reading. If you want to make sure you are
    > protected, get out the roll of aluminum foil. Regarding
    > conspiracies, they are popular pastimes that get your
    > bloo 'a boiling and the adrenalin pumping. They're fun -
    > but like John Payne said at the end of Miracle on 34th
    > Street, 'now I'm not so sure'. Where there is smoke,
    > possibly there is a spark. All legends begin with some
    > fact. The hard part is deciding or gleaning just what is
    > fact or fiction. You be the judge.
    >
    > Posted on Friday, July 4, 2003 by hardhead

    > Try and find one double blind study that proves one single claim, or don't

    bother I already looked. I looked for 2 days, I have diabetes and wanted to
    know. I could not find one single double blind study that backed a single
    claim. The only proof these folks ever give are testimonials. Testimonials
    are ussually void of fact. They tested the **** out of the stuff. I believe
    it is safe.