Re: 'NUTRASWEET: THE NUTRAPOISON'

Al

Guest
BS

"Dr. Jai Maharaj" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [...]
> warfare weapons submitted to Congress.4 But instead of
> poisoning enemy populations, the "food additive" is
> currently marketed as a sweetening agent in some 1200
> food products. In light of the chemo-warfare
> implications, the pasts of G.D. Searle and aspartame are
> ominous. Established in 1888 on the north side of
> Chicago, G.D. Searle has long been a fixture of the
> medical establishment. The company manufactures
> everything from prescription drugs to nuclear imaging
> optical equipment.5 Directors of G.D. Searle include such
> geopolitical heavy-hitters as Andre M. de Staercke,
> Reagan's ambassador to Belgium and Reuben Richards, an
> executive vice president at Citibank. Also Arthur Wood,
> the retired CEO of Sears, Roebuck & C disgorged by the
> clan of General Robert E. Wood, wartime chairman of the
> America First Committee.6 America Firsters, organized by
> native Nazis cloaked as isolationists, were quietly
> financed by the likes of Sullivan & Cromwell's Allen
> Dulles and Edwin Webster of Kidder, Peabody.7 Until the
> acquisition by Monsanto in 1985, the firm's chairman was
> William L. Searle, a Harvard graduate, Naval reservist
> and-a grim irony in view of aspartame's adverse effects-
> an officer in the Army Chemical Corps in the early 1950s,
> when the same division tested LSD on groups of human
> subjects in concert with the CIA.8 The chief of the
> Chemical Warfare Division at this time was Dr. Laurence
> Laird Layton, whose son Larry was convicted for the
> murder of Congressman Leo Ryan at Jonestown ("Come to the
> pavilion! What a legacy!"). Jonestown, of course, bore a
> remarkable likeness to a concentration camp, and kept a
> full store of pharmaceutical drugs. (The Jonestown
> pharmacy was stocked with a variety of behavior control
> drugs: qualudes, valium, morphine, demerol and 11,000
> doses of thorazine-a better supply, in fact, than the
> Guyanese government's own, not to mention a surfeit of
> cyanide.9)
> [...]
> Source -
>
> http://www.copi.com/articles/nutrasweet/nutrapoison.html
>
> - - - - - - -
>
> A long conspiracy theory. I seem to remember some years
> ago that Pat Robertson did an 'expose' of this very
> subject on the 700 Club. Whether you believe or not, this
> is fun reading. If you want to make sure you are
> protected, get out the roll of aluminum foil. Regarding
> conspiracies, they are popular pastimes that get your
> bloo 'a boiling and the adrenalin pumping. They're fun -
> but like John Payne said at the end of Miracle on 34th
> Street, 'now I'm not so sure'. Where there is smoke,
> possibly there is a spark. All legends begin with some
> fact. The hard part is deciding or gleaning just what is
> fact or fiction. You be the judge.
>
> Posted on Friday, July 4, 2003 by hardhead

> Try and find one double blind study that proves one single claim, or don't

bother I already looked. I looked for 2 days, I have diabetes and wanted to
know. I could not find one single double blind study that backed a single
claim. The only proof these folks ever give are testimonials. Testimonials
are ussually void of fact. They tested the **** out of the stuff. I believe
it is safe.