Re: Obsession and Lies from Mr. Drew

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Ilsa9, Jan 13, 2004.

  1. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    >On 05 Jan 2004 22:40:33 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:
    >
    >>Am I Mr Drew??

    >The title "Mister" is denied.
    >
    >Regards,
    >
    >Aribert Deckers

    Good one, Aribert, but Jan is really a female.
    Let's start off the New Year by acknowledging that.

    Tags:

  2. M

    M Guest

    [email protected]HA (Ilsa9) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > >On 05 Jan 2004 22:40:33 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:
    > >
    > >>Am I Mr Drew??

    > >The title "Mister" is denied.
    > >
    > >Regards,
    > >
    > >Aribert Deckers

    > Good one, Aribert, but Jan is really a female.
    > Let's start off the New Year by acknowledging that.

    And lets start off the new year by acknowledging you are really a man
    shall we........

  3. DEBBEE1023

    DEBBEE1023 Guest

    <<
    And lets start off the new year by acknowledging you are really a man
    shall we........ >>

    And let's start the New Year that...the cow died, Ilsa, and we don't need your
    bull here anymore.....

    "If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance." (Jessie Winchester).