Re: OFF TOPIC FUN - The SPAMMER, Rear-ended

CowPunk

Guest
On Mar 25, 3:07 pm, "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear SPAMWARD,

I'm really starting to feel sorry for you. It's not a pretty sight
from out here, to watch you post and then reply to your own post...
Please see a doctor. Soon.

CowPunk

On Mar 25, 7:20 pm, CowPunk <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Mar 25, 3:07 pm, "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Dear SPAMWARD,
>
> I'm really starting to feel sorry for you. It's not a pretty sight
> from out here, to watch you post and then reply to your own post...
> Please see a doctor. Soon.
>
> CowPunk

For Ed to seek professional help, it would be necessary for him to
first recognize that he has a problem and is in need of help. This
recognition will never happen. The more I read of Dolan's trash, the
more I become convinced that he is genuinely mentally ill ... pitiful
really. Just like there comes a time when the keys have to be taken
from a driver, I wish someone would confiscate his computer. Then at
least his problem wouldn't be imposed on others.

Edward Dolan wrote:
> This is the epiphany of stupid for me.

And that says it all!

>> dolan, I told you to commit sucide, now go and do it.
> You first!

=v= Fab, no! We need you here!
<_Jym_>