Re: Offending The 'Fat'. Excuse me, I Mean 'Obese'.

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Apr 10, 2006.

  1. [email protected] wrote:
> [...]
    > person that wrote that letter doesn't realize that I don't need a
    > picture to figure out that two of me can fit where one of her can fit.
    > I usually get the picture when he/she walks by my table at Quizno's and
    > blocks out the sun for a minute or two.
    >

    > Why is calling attention to the obvious politically incorrect? Why is
    > saying things like, "You should have to pay for two seats on the
    > airplane if your ass takes up two seats," a bad thing? I've noticed
    > those wide-load wheelchairs at the airport too. You know what that
    > means to me? It means that some poor sorry bastard (possibly me) is
    > gonna get cheated out of half his seat on the plane because someone
    > else needs two and a half seats. I'd bet that if they just showed a
    > picture of that wheel chair without anyone in it, none of us would have
    > known that the thing was designed for someone with an ass two axe
    > handles wide. Maybe they should have just put a really, really big
    > person in it instead. Then all the fat folks wouldn't be offended by
    > it. I'd think they'd be more offended by the normal sized wheel chair,
    > saying things like, "Why do they make these chairs so small?" or "Don't
    > they know that us 'normal' sized people can't fit in those child
    > seats?"
    >

    > Maybe it's not the big seat that's really offensive. Maybe it's the
    > little seats that are offensive. Think about it for a minute. If
    > medical supply companies knew the size of Americans, they'd naturally
    > make bigger chairs to accommodate all the fat asses in this country.
    >

    > The person whining in the paper asks, "Would you similarly insult a
    > gay-lesbian group in a photo?" Maybe they were really trying to! Maybe
    > the two therapists shown in the picture were lesbians? But they were
    > skinny lesbians!
    >

    > I'm here to say that from now on, PC is forever BS! No more PC BS.
    > Ever! We're gonna call fat people fat, lazy people lazy, stupid people
    > stupid. We're gonna include religious whackos and secular shitheads in
    > this group too. When we do this, there will be no return name-calling,
    > no playing the race card or the PC card anymore. The PC card has been
    > removed from the deck and has been burned at the stake.
    >

    > I usually try to be a nice guy. I've tried to learn that thing they
    > call tact over the years. I'm getting better at it, but it still really
    > kicks my ass sometimes. I mean, I've never made a comment to anyone in
    > front of me at Burger King that ordered two Whoppers and a diet coke.
    > I've never made a comment when I heard one woman ask another, "Does
    > this make me look fat?" I have made a comment if I've been asked myself
    > (yes it hurt), but never to anyone I didn't know. I yell through my car
    > window at idiot drivers. Sometimes I even roll the window down. But,
    > for the most part, I try to behave. It's just sometimes I get so tired
    > of listening to anyone other than me whine, it just drives me crazy!
    > I'm here to tell you, I have some comments to make, too.

    Now most commericals "feature" flabby White males. You see them
    crushing down motorcyles, too fat to stand up and shoot bench rest
    shooting is their new hobby. And their flab is reflected in their
    grotesque families. PC pussies to a man they think driving an enormous
    pickup truck is restoring their manhood. No wonder this country cowers
    before a horde of greasy Mexicans!

    John

    > --
    > ----------
    >
    > J Young
    > [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Vito

    Vito Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote
    > Now most commericals "feature" flabby White males. You see them
    > crushing down motorcyles, too fat to stand up and shoot bench rest
    > shooting is their new hobby. And their flab is reflected in their
    > grotesque families. PC pussies to a man they think driving an enormous
    > pickup truck is restoring their manhood. No wonder this country cowers
    > before a horde of greasy Mexicans!

    No arguement John. Another problem is that MDs can't think beyond "Fat" an
    "Skinney". Before cancer knocked me down to 200 pounds I weighed 275 but my fat
    to muscle ratio was so low I could literally walk underwater on the bottom of a
    pool and didn't need weights to balance a wet suit. Still my MDs calle me obese.
    But that's OK. The good old boys from Compton (ca) had a name for men who
    weighed less that 200. We called them victims.

  3. Richard

    Richard Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > [email protected] wrote:
    >> Amazing, the interesting articles one reads while surfing the web.
    >>

    >> http://blogcritics.org/archives/2006/04/04/122448.php

    SNIPPAGE AND THANK GOD! NOT JOHN.

    dow at idiot drivers. Sometimes I even roll the window down. But,
    >> for the most part, I try to behave. It's just sometimes I get so tired
    >> of listening to anyone other than me whine, it just drives me crazy!
    >> I'm here to tell you, I have some comments to make, too.
    >>

    > Now most commericals "feature" flabby White males. You see them
    > crushing down motorcyles, too fat to stand up and shoot bench rest
    > shooting is their new hobby. And their flab is reflected in their
    > grotesque families. PC pussies to a man they think driving an enormous
    > pickup truck is restoring their manhood. No wonder this country cowers
    > before a horde of greasy Mexicans!
    >
    > John

    Well thank God your obese but braincell deficient self didn't snip that
    useless post you twit.

    Regards,

    Richard