Re: Oh...MY...GOD...ROID RAGE!!

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by WillBrink, Dec 22, 2005.

  1. WillBrink

    WillBrink Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I just turned on the local news, and learned that the Las Vegas Metropolitan
    > Police Department is searching for Craig Titus, and his wife, as the prime
    > suspects in the murder of a woman a few days ago!

    Can you point me to a source david? I know Craig fairly well.

    --
    Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

    Tags:

  2. David Cohen

    David Cohen Guest

    WillBrink wrote:
    > "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > I just turned on the local news, and learned that the Las Vegas Metropolitan
    > > Police Department is searching for Craig Titus, and his wife, as the prime
    > > suspects in the murder of a woman a few days ago!

    > Can you point me to a source david? I know Craig fairly well.

    http://www.klastv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4276166

    David

  3. WillBrink

    WillBrink Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > WillBrink wrote:
    > > "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > > I just turned on the local news, and learned that the Las Vegas
    > > > Metropolitan
    > > > Police Department is searching for Craig Titus, and his wife, as the
    > > > prime
    > > > suspects in the murder of a woman a few days ago!

    > > Can you point me to a source david? I know Craig fairly well.

    > http://www.klastv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4276166

    F-ing amazing. Thanx. Gotta love that bb-ing life style.

    --
    Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

  4. In article
    <WillBrink*NOSPAM*[email protected]>,
    WillBrink <WillBrink*NOSPAM*@Comcast.net> wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "David Cohen" <sa[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > I just turned on the local news, and learned that the Las Vegas
    > > Metropolitan
    > > Police Department is searching for Craig Titus, and his wife, as the prime
    > > suspects in the murder of a woman a few days ago!

    > Can you point me to a source david? I know Craig fairly well.

    I Googled and could find no reference to this story either...
    --
    Om.

  5. In article <[email protected]>,
    "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > WillBrink wrote:
    > > "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > > I just turned on the local news, and learned that the Las Vegas
    > > > Metropolitan
    > > > Police Department is searching for Craig Titus, and his wife, as the
    > > > prime
    > > > suspects in the murder of a woman a few days ago!

    > > Can you point me to a source david? I know Craig fairly well.

    > http://www.klastv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4276166
    >
    > David

    Ew. :-(

    Why are they suspects?

    Shit happens...
    --
    Om.

  6. A LIAR

    A LIAR Guest

  7. A LIAR

    A LIAR Guest

    On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 09:55:20 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I Googled and could find no reference to this story either...

    Ok, time to spill it. Did you dumbunnys fall for that???? Notice the
    clues? two commas instead of a letter, sound like the Wall st journal
    to you?

    / ~ .\
    |\__/
    | |
    | . |
    | `.` |
    __| `` | `.` |/~~\
    / | | | `` |/~~\
    \ ` . . | |
    \ . . ` /
    \ . . /
    \ . /
    | . |
    | |
    | |

  8. JMW

    JMW Guest

    WillBrink <WillBrink*NOSPAM*@Comcast.net> wrote:
    > "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> WillBrink wrote:

    >> > Can you point me to a source david? I know Craig fairly well.

    >> http://www.klastv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4276166

    >F-ing amazing. Thanx. Gotta love that bb-ing life style.

    Given my professional experience, and from what little I can glean
    from that article, this already sounds like it's gonna become a weird
    true-crime movie. Y'know, Tarantino stuff.

  9. WillBrink

    WillBrink Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    JMW <[email protected]> wrote:

    > WillBrink <WillBrink*NOSPAM*@Comcast.net> wrote:

    > >> http://www.klastv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4276166

    > >F-ing amazing. Thanx. Gotta love that bb-ing life style.

    > Given my professional experience, and from what little I can glean
    > from that article, this already sounds like it's gonna become a weird
    > true-crime movie. Y'know, Tarantino stuff.

    Tarantino on Test!

    --
    Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

  10. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

  11. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

    re http://www.klastv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4276166

    > Shit happens...

    And when it does, well, don't count on Tony Gross to cover for you.

    "A third suspect, 23-year-old Anthony Gross, was arrested Wednesday on
    charges of accessory to murder and third-degree arson. He was remanded
    to the Clark County Detention Center following his arrest. He is due to
    appear in court next week."

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  12. In article <[email protected]>,
    "Curt James" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
    >
    > re Craig Titus, and his wife, as prime murder suspects
    >
    > > Why are they suspects?

    > http://vegasblog.latimes.com/vegas/2005/12/we_have_another.html
    >
    > Note:
    >
    > "The victim, apparently, was a 28 year old woman who lived with the
    > couple."
    >
    > --
    > Curt

    Ok, so she lived with them... So what?

    There has GOT to be other reasons that they are the suspects!

    Are live-ins and relatives always the first suspects in murders?

    The details seem to be lacking here.
    Is there any evidence of problems between them and her?
    A history of some sort?

    Granted, I'm not overly fond of Craig Titus, but still...
    --
    Om.

  13. In article <[email protected]>,
    "Curt James" <[email protected]om> wrote:

    > OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
    >
    > re http://www.klastv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4276166
    >
    > > Shit happens...

    > And when it does, well, don't count on Tony Gross to cover for you.
    >
    > "A third suspect, 23-year-old Anthony Gross, was arrested Wednesday on
    > charges of accessory to murder and third-degree arson. He was remanded
    > to the Clark County Detention Center following his arrest. He is due to
    > appear in court next week."

    Ok.
    --
    Om.

  14. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

    re murder suspects

    >Are live-ins and relatives always the first suspects in murders?

    Is that an old wives' tale or the truth: Most murder victims are
    killed by someone they know.

    Google's a bit of help:

    "Most pregnant women are killed by people they know, like husbands or
    boyfriends," said Pat Brown, a criminal profiler and CEO of the Sexual
    Homicide Exchange.

    - http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=90678&page=1

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  15. Jack

    Jack Guest

    On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 21:23:12 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Are live-ins and relatives always the first suspects in murders?

    Yes, so if you try to kill your dad to hide the evidence of sexual
    abuse, you'll get the chair (or needle).