UK and Europe · Public discussion

Re: Oh you little [censored].

Started by Call me Bob · · Last activity · 1 post · 474 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
6 October 2005
Last activity
6 October 2005
Original author
Call me Bob
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
474
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Paul - censored said:
    Quoted message said:

    2. Pay attention you dozy bugger, less of the dreamy "enjoying the
    peaceful night/morning air" and I'd have seen the ambush in time.

    I dunno, I think that is one of the joys of cycling. Being able to wander
    somewhat fluffy-headed, especially at 4am on an off-road area. It saddens
    me that there are scum who would do this kind of thing that has to be so
    obviously a trap, purposely laid to hurt someone.

    "Fluffy Headed", yes, I like that phrase, it describes exactly some of
    my most relaxing rides. I too thought that 4am off road was a
    perfectly reasonable place for some fluffy riding. *shrug*

    Quoted message said:

    Get well soon. 🙂

    Thank you, Thank you.

    "Bob"
    --

    Email address is spam trapped, to reply directly remove the beverage.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.