Re: Older Australian road bikes

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Arpit, Aug 7, 2003.

  1. Arpit

    Arpit Guest

    Try K mart, they always have nice bikes there. With a bit of, um,
    modification, they becoem VERY nice. People are always commenting on
    how nice my bike is :D Especaially the light :D 50 watt halogen
    downlight headlight :D