Re: OMG, what are the odds?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Frugal Joe, Jun 26, 2005.

  1. Frugal Joe

    Frugal Joe Guest

    archive
    "bicycle" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Gunner wrote:
    >> no you can't- you will have to check in- and now I'm informing them you
    >> are coming- and giving them this email
    >>

    > WRONG!!!!!!!! My sticker gets me in like anyone elses.
    >
    >> along with the police

    > First you were coming to Clearfield to kick my ass, now you're calling
    > the police? What happened to all your usenet bravado?
    >
    > The Butler Township Police already have a record of the postings where
    > you said you would come to my town. I'm sure they'll have lots to talk
    > to you about. They know the threats you made.
    >

    >> now we will get YOUR name, license plate number, etc.

    > Nope, I'll cruise on in like everyone else.

    Tags:

  2. Coyoteboy

    Coyoteboy Guest

    Grow up, stop bickering like a bunch of schoolkids.

  3. nice job Frugal Joe...

  4. Frugal Joe

    Frugal Joe Guest

    "DeserTBoB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On 27 Jun 2005 05:59:42 -0700, "trippingtoo8track"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>nice job Frugal Joe...

    > Two trolls masturbating each other...how cute...NOT!

    i guess that makes you the third man in

  5. Frugal Joe

    Frugal Joe Guest

    "DeserTBoB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 17:13:20 -0700, "Frugal Joe"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>i guess that makes you the third man in <snip>

    > Deal me out.

    sorry pal you've already anted into bicycles panties

  6. true- Bob allied himself to Bicycle aka Ricky White, so Bob can go down
    in flames with him.

  7. But if you don't water the tomatoes properly you get blossom rot