Re: On-line Chat with HeartDoc (12/08/05) - Proof of God

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Guest
Uncle Vic wrote:

> on 02 Dec 2005 in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> ([email protected]) made the light shine upon us with this:
>
> > Uncle Vic:
> >> Claiming that "god" transcends human descriptive ability is a copout
> >> from a long list of Christian copouts. "God works in mysterious
> >> ways". "We are not worthy of understanding the height of his
> >> workings". ******** copouts. They only convince those who are
> >> already convinced.

> > It is your choice to place your faith in the limitations of your
> > language.

> I do not live my life out of faith.

And so you are unable to stand for anything.

> > Those who are able to discern the truth have placed their
> > faith in the LORD and so they will soar like eagles,
> > run without tiring, and walk without feeling faint.

> You left out the word "think" (not surprising).

The words are not from me.

> I fixed it for you.

Your attempt was for your own vanity.

> You're welcome.

Thank you for the welcome. You have convinced me to stay a while longer
here in alt.atheism :))

Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
this thread here during the next on-line chat (12/08/05):

http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

In Christ's love always,

Andrew