Re: : On-line Chat with psychotic 'doctor'

Touched by His Noodly Appendage

Guest
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Only the LORD's opinion matters.

Funny - you seem to spend an inordinate (read: obsessive) amount of
time ramming your version of "the lord's" opinion down the throats of
people who simply DO NO CARE, and are sick and tired of your constant
spamming of newsgroups with your off-topic dogmatic doggerel.

"For who has known the mind of the Lord? Who has been His counsel?"

Take your condescending moralization and ram it up your ass. Glow on
that.

Touched by His Noodly Appendage wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > Only the LORD's opinion matters.

> Funny - you seem to spend an inordinate (read: obsessive) amount of
> time ramming your version of "the lord's" opinion down the throats of
> people who simply DO NO CARE, and are sick and tired of your constant
> spamming of newsgroups with your off-topic dogmatic doggerel.

The LORD is the source of all time.

> "For who has known the mind of the Lord? Who has been His counsel?"
>
> Take your condescending moralization and ram it up your ass. Glow on
> that.

Your trespass has been forgiven as far as I am concerned.

Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
this thread here during the next on-line chat (12/08/05):

http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

In Christ's love always,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk

Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
([email protected]) made the light shine upon us with this:

>> "For who has known the mind of the Lord? Who has been His counsel?"
>>
>> Take your condescending moralization and ram it up your ass. Glow on
>> that.

> Your trespass has been forgiven as far as I am concerned.

How do you presume to speak for the Lawwwd? Are you handing out "Get Out
Of Hell" cards? Do you think you are Jesus now? Where do you find room in
that tiny brain of yours for cardiology? How do you reconcile the
differences between cardiovascular science and religious fantasy?

Discerning minds wish to know!

--
Uncle Vic
aa#2011

On 2 Dec 2005 12:12:23 -0800, "Touched by His Noodly Appendage"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
>> Only the LORD's opinion matters.

>Funny - you seem to spend an inordinate (read: obsessive) amount of
>time ramming your version of "the lord's" opinion down the throats of
>people who simply DO NO CARE, and are sick and tired of your constant
>spamming of newsgroups with your off-topic dogmatic doggerel.
>
>"For who has known the mind of the Lord? Who has been His counsel?"
>

>Take your condescending moralization and ram it up your ass. Glow on
>that.

There is no god !!!