Re: On trolls, BG and recovery in general

Mack

Guest
it's interesting what andrew chung posts under his sock puppet name.

Mack wrote:

> it's interesting what andrew chung posts under his sock puppet name.

Don't use sock puppet names. Don't use aliases in general. Never have here
on Usenet.

Sorry to disappoint you.

FYI Note: Because the author of the message is an ASD subscriber, I have
added ASD for his convenience. If you are upset about reading this message,
a few suggestions:

(1) Yell at Mack
(2) Report Mack to his ISP ([email protected])
(3) Killfile this thread.
(4) Killfile me.
(5) Read about free speech.

This discussion(s) is related to the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which is
described completely at:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate the Usenet
discussion(s). His participation in this discussion(s) has been voluntary
and has been conducted in the spirit of community service. His motivation
has been entirely altruistic and has arisen from his religious beliefs as a
Christian. Jesus freely gave of Himself to better the health of folks He
touched:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are vehemently
opposed to the 2 pound diet approach. They have debated Dr. Chung on every
perceived weakness of the 2 pound diet approach and have lost the argument
soundly at every point:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtlossfaqs.asp

These debates are archived on Google in their entirety within this discussion
thread(s).

However, instead of conceding gracefully that they've lost the argument(s),
certain parties have redirected their hatred of the 2 pound diet approach
toward its author. The rationale appears to be "if you can not discredit the
message then try to discredit the messenger."

Initially, these folks accused the messenger of "trolling." A "troll" is
someone who posts under the cloak of anonymity messages with no redeeming
discussion value and with the sole purpose of starting "flame" wars.

These hateful folks lost credibility with this accusation when the following
observations were made:

(1) Dr. Chung has not been posting anonymously.
(2) The 2PD has been on-topic for the Usenet discussion groups hosting the
discussion(s).
(a) Those who are failing low-carbing can dovetail LC with the 2PD to
achieve near-ideal weight.
(b) Obese diabetics improve their blood glucose control when their
weight becomes near-ideal.
(c) For (b) see: http://tinyurl.com/levc
(3) Dr. Chung did not start the discussion(s).
(4) The 2 pound diet approach is 100% free (no profit motive).
(5) Dr. Chung's credentials are real and easily verified on-line (including
jpegs of the actual diplomas).

Full of hatred, frustration, and desperation, certain individuals have tried
to attack Dr. Chung's credentials knowing full well that they were attempting
to libel him. One notable example is Mr. Pastorio:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/libel.asp

When the full light was cast on Mr. Pastorio's libelous statements, the
hateful folks hiding in the darkness of anonymity only hissed louder in
support of their fallen hero.

Fortunately, those who have been following this discussion(s) either actively
or as lurkers can easily dismiss the hisses, for what they are, using the
on-line third-party resources at:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/profile.asp

where Dr. Chung's credentials can be verified many times over and libelous
claims that credentials were bought are easily and summarily debunked.

Moreover, readers need only make the following observations concerning the
anon posters who continue to hiss (ie JC Der Koenig and Mack):

(1) They are anonymous and thus they expect to have no credibility (or
accountability).
(2) They are by their Usenet history courtesy of Google, unsavory characters.

(3) They have not added anything to the discussion(s) except to deliver
one-sided insults.
(4) They complain about alleged cross-posts from Dr. Chung by cross-posting.
(5) They do not complain about cross-posts from folks who attack the 2PD or
its author.

and conclude that these anon posters deserve only their kill file.

It is my hope that the above brings new readers of this thread up to speed.

It will remain my pleasure to continue the discussion(s) about the 2PD above
the din of hissing from the peanut gallery.

Sincerely,

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:05:43 -0400, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Mack wrote:
>
>> it's interesting what andrew chung posts under his sock puppet name.

>Don't use sock puppet names. Don't use aliases in general. Never have here
>on Usenet.
>
>Sorry to disappoint you.

to disappoint me you have to behave differently than I expect you to.
since you are behaving exactly as I expect you to, you are no
disappointment.

still praying that people die mu/chung?

still lying about your termination from that florida heart center?

I though so.

Mack
Type 1 since 1975
http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

In tribute to the United States of America and the State
of Israel, two bastions of strength in a world filled with strife and
terrorism.

Mack <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:05:43 -0400, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Mack wrote:
> >
> >> it's interesting what andrew chung posts under his sock puppet name.

> >Don't use sock puppet names. Don't use aliases in general. Never have here
> >on Usenet.
> >
> >Sorry to disappoint you.
> >

> to disappoint me you have to behave differently than I expect you to.
> since you are behaving exactly as I expect you to, you are no
> disappointment.

Then why the lie 12 lines up?

> still praying that people die mu/chung?

Haven't prayed for anyone's death.

Will God's mercy on your soul cause your death?

> still lying about your termination from that florida heart center?

Where?

> I though so.

Yes, you still have my pity.

Still upset about being driven out of SMC?

I thought so. Didn't your ASD friends ask that you stop posting at
SMC?

Why aren't you listening to your friends?

> Mack
> Type 1 since 1975

You remain in my prayers. You'll need them.

> http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
> http://www.insulin-pumpers.org
>
> In tribute to the United States of America and the State
> of Israel, two bastions of strength in a world filled with strife and
> terrorism.

Some tribute.

FYI Note: This message is cross-posted for Mack's convenience since he
is a known ASD subscriber. If you are upset about reading this
message, a few suggestions:

(1) Yell at Mack
(2) Report Mack to his ISP.
(3) Killfile this thread.
(4) Killfile me.
(5) Read about free speech.

This discussion(s) is related to the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which
is described completely at:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate this
Usenet discussion(s). His participation in this discussion(s) has
been voluntary and has been conducted in the spirit of community
service. His motivation has been entirely altruistic and has arisen
from his religious beliefs as a Christian. Jesus freely gave of
Himself to better the health of folks He touched:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are
vehemently opposed to the 2 pound diet approach. They have debated
Dr. Chung on every perceived weakness of the 2 pound diet approach and
have lost the argument soundly at every point:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtlossfaqs.asp

These debates are archived on Google in their entirety within this and
other discussion threads.

[...]

It will remain my pleasure to participate here on Usenet above the din
of hissing from the peanut gallery.

God's Humble Servant,

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com

On 15 Oct 2003 09:37:40 -0700, [email protected] (Dr. Andrew B.
Chung, MD/PhD) wrote:

>Yes, you still have my pity.
>
>Still upset about being driven out of SMC?
>
>I thought so. Didn't your ASD friends ask that you stop posting at
>SMC?
>
>Why aren't you listening to your friends, Mack?

Ronnie Ruff started a thread nearl;y begging him to stop.

>> Mack

>> In tribute to the United States of America and the State
>> of Israel, two bastions of strength in a world filled with strife and
>> terrorism.

>Some tribute.

Two warring nations ready to kill for either "love of God" or love of
oil.

Let's not forget that Israel's was the home and creation of the Great
Sanhedrin. Criminal cases had two outcomes. Acquittal or death
(stoning, strangulation, beheading). No wonder they called Caiaphas a
Nasi.
Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.