Re: One-Liner Fun

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Edward Dolan, Jan 22, 2006.

  1. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "LoGo USA" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    [...]

    Edward Dolan wrote:

    >>Hells [sic] Bells...

    > If one can't spell a phrase properly, why does he persist
    > in overusing it? Is he stupid or what?

    Have you not noted my signature? I am Great and you are a dwarf. That means
    I can write anything any damn way I please. If you don't like, you can lump
    it. So why don't you?

    >>... if I were writing for Atlantic Monthly...

    > They would suggest that you dump it in the Pacific.
    >
    >>I engage with others... that is... why I am not a troll.

    > Actually, that is the exact definition of a TROLL - a
    > dark, unpleasant persona who stakes out a bridge (like
    > ARBR) and pounces upon everyone who comes along, growling
    > and stamping around, maybe even gnawing at a leg. Simple,
    > inarguable fact: Ed = TROLL!

    Review the messages of Ed Gin from last winter. He was never responsive
    although I tried at first to engage him. He was a troll and I am not. Worse
    yet, he was a spamming troll who posted on threads that were irrelevant to
    his subject, which was all about going fast on some kind of crazy bike.

    >>If and when others do not find me interesting it will be
    >>time for me to find greener pastures.

    > If? IF?!!! The TROLL's idea of a private joke, I suppose.
    > The TROLL redefinition of 'interesting' is: irritating.
    > For the record, 'when' was at least two years ago. Hard
    > evidence abounds in ARBR archives - oh, but the TROLL
    > never looks up anything or goes to links. During his many
    > 'final farewells' (another bit of private TROLL humor?),
    > has any real human poster at ARBR ever asked the TROLL to
    > stay or welcomed his return? Nope, I'm pretty sure that
    > there's no one here who wants to even 'date', much less
    > become 'engaged' with this TROLL!

    Wayne Leggett finds me extremely interesting as this thread died and went to
    hell ages ago. But still he persists. That is a compliment to me of course.
    Yes, I remain the most interesting person ever to post to Usenet in its
    entire history. That goes without saying, but I will say it anyway because I
    am so Great.

    > The sad truth is that the TROLL considers ARBR a very
    > green pasture. He has an utterly selfish disregard for
    > anyone else's time, energy, peace of mind, sense of
    > camaraderie or expectations of the newsgroup's utility.
    > There have been - historically, for the most part - no
    > other TROLLS here, and he has (sickly) enjoyed a sense
    > of uniqueness, and all too often being the center of a
    > lot of attention, even though it is all negative.

    See Ed Gin's posts from last winter. He was the only troll ever to infest
    ARBR that I am aware of. I am comabative and that is all I am (besides being
    Great of course).

    >>Teddy [Kennedy] is a thorough going [sic - again]
    >>skunk[;] I will connect with him more than I ever
    >>could with any woman.

    [...]

    I do not like overly long words and I do not like semicolons, or did I
    already say that once or twice before. Oh, by the way, I still don't like
    compound words either. The longest word I have used recently was
    meaninglessness. God, that is one ugly looking word. It sounds bad too.
    Let's leave the long words to the Germans and the semicolons to the verse
    scribblers like you.

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    aka

    PS. I have taken this thread to RBM so they can enjoy Wayne Leggett, the
    Poet of ARBR (familiarly known as the Poet of Poop), making a fool of
    himself. Maybe they can make some sense out of him, because I sure can't. I
    mean, I just get so tired of calling him an idiot all the time. Wayne
    Leggett is mainly into ass and sex like all failed poets. I have deleted
    from this message his customary allusions to ass and sex to spare the
    sensitivities of RBM members.

    Tags:

  2. LoGo USA

    LoGo USA Guest

    Hey ARBR folks and whoever else Ed is annoying lately -

    The old BS blaster bleated:

    >I have taken this thread to RBM so [BLAH, BLAH, BLAH]...
    >I am very much opposed to cross-posting. I am only doing
    >a very limited amount of it with RBM in the hopes of
    >[BLAH, BLAH, BLAH]...

    No phony explanations or lying rationalizations needed -
    it's a natural process for a cross poster to become a
    cross-poster; it's called degeneration. The only thing
    the TROLL has said on the subject that I believe is:

    >That way lies bedlam.

    More TROLLish treatise:

    >... ass and sex... ass and sex... ass and sex... ass
    >and sex... ass and sex... ass and sex...

    Is that connection hardwired in this TROLL's brain, or
    is it yet another "mysterious allusion" to his personal
    preferences which we are expected to 'glean from his
    prolix profundity'?

    Interestingly, the TROLL who swears:

    >I never edit posts... I respond completely...

    seems to have missed on both counts with his last
    (half-assed) reply to mine. Maybe since he cross-posted
    it to RBM, he wanted to avoid a bit of self-embarrassment
    for hinting at a more intimate relationship with Senator
    Kennedy than being merely 'bridge partners'. Even if the
    devious deviant has given up denying his limp-wristed
    leanings, I suspect he would still prefer that no other
    Usenet groups learn he's lusting for a left-wing liberal.

    He also seems to have either ignored or accepted my direct
    answer to this question:

    >> During his many 'final farewells' (another bit of
    >> private TROLL humor?), has any real human poster at
    >> ARBR ever asked the TROLL to stay or welcomed his
    >> return? Nope...

    But it seems to me that Ed had a bit of an off night. Was
    he maybe spending too much time viewing and re-viewing
    pirated VCDs of 'Brokeback Mountain' to meet his usual
    quota of bigoted BS on Usenet?

    >I can't decided [sic] whether I am more a King, a Great
    >Saint or a God!

    I'm sure that he would find a much better fit if he would
    simply expand his categories to include pitiable speller
    and TROLL. After all as I, along with many others, have
    pointed out:

    >... that is the persona [Ed has] assumed for Usenet
    >purposes.

    Well, most of us do the best we can with whatever brains
    and talents we have; a person who does less but claims
    he is capable of much, much more is almost always a
    bald-faced liar. The question remains: Is Ed truly dumb
    enough to believe he can BS his way through a brick wall?

    Like any monkey on a typewriter is bound to do eventually
    Ol' Fumble Fingers did come up with one good (even if
    hopelessly unoriginal) suggestion:

    >Maybe we [TROLLS] could get our own newsgroup where all
    >we would ever do is slam one another.

    Could, should and please! And hey, why not call it Monkey
    Island? I hope the fools have fun. As always, I'm ready
    to get back to recumbents here.

    More? ...
    Wayne

  3. LoGo USA wrote:
    > More TROLLish treatise:
    >
    > >... ass and sex... ass and sex... ass and sex... ass
    > >and sex... ass and sex... ass and sex...

    Hmmm... See
    <http://www.arur.de/liegerad-cartoons1.html?&tx_lzgallery_pi1[showUid]=77&tx_lzgallery_pi1[old]=5x5x1&tx_lzgallery_pi1[pic]=15&tx_lzgallery_pi1[colrows]=1x1>.

    --
    Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

  4. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "LoGo USA" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    Edward Dolan wrote:
    [...]

    All top posters are idiots!

    Anyone who does give any attributions is also an idiot!
    [...]

    > More TROLLish treatise:
    >
    >>... ass and sex... ass and sex... ass and sex... ass
    >>and sex... ass and sex... ass and sex...

    Don't believe me? Just review his previous post and you will see his mindset
    displayed in all its glory. His poetry on ARBR is full of nothing but
    allusions to ass and sex. A failed poet is a fearsome thing to contemplate.
    [...]

    > He also seems to have either ignored or accepted my direct
    > answer to this question:
    >
    >>> During his many 'final farewells' (another bit of
    >>> private TROLL humor?), has any real human poster at
    >>> ARBR ever asked the TROLL to stay or welcomed his
    >>> return? Nope...

    Wayne Leggett never gets any responses at all except from me. All the world
    knows that poets are sissies and are into themselves. He likes to use lots
    of ellipses, colons, semicolons and brackets to show us how dumb he is. But
    he does not have to prove anything to me. I KNOW how dumb he is. He is dummy
    dumb. I mean dumber than dumb. Like dumb, dumb, dumb.
    [...]

    > Well, most of us do the best we can with whatever brains
    > and talents we have; a person who does less but claims
    > he is capable of much, much more is almost always a
    > bald-faced liar. The question remains: Is Ed truly dumb
    > enough to believe he can BS his way through a brick wall?

    I would be a fool to waste much time and effort on newgroups that are full
    of nothing but idiots. But is Wayne Leggett telling us that this is as goods
    he gets. Reread what he has written and come to your own conclusions.

    > Like any monkey on a typewriter is bound to do eventually
    > Ol' Fumble Fingers did come up with one good (even if
    > hopelessly unoriginal) suggestion:
    >
    >>Maybe we [TROLLS] could get our own newsgroup where all
    >>we would ever do is slam one another.

    > Could, should and please! And hey, why not call it Monkey
    > Island? I hope the fools have fun. As always, I'm ready
    > to get back to recumbents here.

    I believe Wayne Leggett has a bike shop (selling recumbent trikes named
    LoGo) somewhere in these United States. Would you want to buy a bike from
    him or, God forbid, go for a bike ride with him? He used to post his website
    address as part of his signature, but he has stopped doing that. He is no
    doubt ashamed of himself the way he has been carrying on.

    The problem as I see it is that he is jealous of me. Well, I don't blame
    him. There is a lot to be jealous of. Hells Bells, if I were him I would be
    jealous of me too.