Re: Online Bachelor CookBook needed - HELP

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by TheAlligator, Jan 31, 2005.

  1. TheAlligator

    TheAlligator Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    After several years of eating this way,
    >I am aware its starting to affect my health, not to mention I am
    >totally bored with canned food.

    I'm sorry I don't have a link to offer, but I will keep you in my
    prayers if you don't mind. You made me recall a vivid reflection of
    college life, and it's not one I wish on anyone else.

    Tags:

  2. JimLane

    JimLane Guest

    TheAlligator wrote:
    > [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > After several years of eating this way,
    >
    >>I am aware its starting to affect my health, not to mention I am
    >>totally bored with canned food.

    > I'm sorry I don't have a link to offer, but I will keep you in my
    > prayers if you don't mind. You made me recall a vivid reflection of
    > college life, and it's not one I wish on anyone else.

    And then there were all the knocks on the door as people followed their
    noses to my apartment. Shoulda gone into cooking right then. . . Nah,
    enjoy it too much to make a profession out of it.

    jim